22- A Princess In Purple

"Ria, well, we too can't come to the party and looks like you will go alone..." Alex said with the saddest tone possible and I jumped down from my bed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really? Are you goddamn kidding me?" I shouted plus chirped plus fell of my bed in the excitement.

"Language, Ria Wilson, and no, we are not kidding. Looks like John's friend is not doing good, John asked our help at the hospital. His parents are out of town and will be back here by tomorrow." Andy replied.

"And as promised to mom, we can't actually force stop you from going to the party, but believe me young lady, we'll have friends standing at every corner of that party, you mess up once and-" Alex was fuming.

"Ok, ok. I got it. Don't worry about me, I will behave to my best." I interrupted Alex.

But seriously, are they really letting me go alone? Are they planning any pranks on me? Is John fine with this too?

Oh shut up Ria!

Who are you?

Well I'm your intelligence, duffer.

You are getting probably the best opportunity in your life, don't put up these questions to them atleast.. Well, you are right, I mean I am right. Indeed, this was a golden opportunity for me, specially when I was going to see Daniel.

Ohh, Daniel!

OOh, I need a dress to wear tonight!!

OMG!! I need Sally.

It was hard, real hard to suppress my excitement in front of Alex and Andy.

And they left, but not before loads of their warnings, it was nothing but the repetition of lectures I had been hearing my entire life, but I didn't mind it this time. Saturday night, Senior party and I am all alone to enjoy it. Doesn't happens to me so often.

I called Sally to my home as soon as the 2 A's left and she arrived within 20 minutes. She was as excited as I was.

"Hey Sal, hey what are you doing with that big bag? We are going to party and not eloping." I said to her. What else can you expect out of me, she had a big bag hanging across her shoulder.

"Ria, these are the dresses I got you cuz your wardrobe sucks. Plus, I got help. Girls.." She said in a tomb boy style and 3 of our other gal pals arrived from behind.

"Susan, Ness, ..., Rini?? Come in you guys, I am so happy. And, Rini, you look.. good. Nice job Sally." I said to all.

And then I looked at Sally and thanked her without saying anything and she understood and nodded with a brief close of eyes. She was the best, real best friend anyone could ask for. I was actually craving for a girl time and she brought our close friends, Susan and Nessy.

I had been friends with Ness and Susan for a past few years. The best thing about them, they were friends with me because they liked me and not because they wanted to get in touch with my brothers and I really admired that.

But I guess I couldn't say the same for Rini. We hardly knew her much before and I got to know her a little more after our detention together. She was a sweet girl but she did had a thing for my brother Alex. But atleast she was not faking in friendship with me, like the other girls at school. But how come Sally brought Rini, was out of my mind. I made it a point to ask Sally later on.

"And... here is your make-up kit, your shoes, matching to every dress and.. you can use this purse too."Sally said while taking out mini boxes from the big bag.