29: Alone

Sorry guys for a later chapter.  Hope this chapter will make it for that. :)

Recap:

"Joe, stop the suspense now, will you?" I said getting impatient.

"Alex and Andy have been interrogating almost every guy you know from your class, if they were with you on the party night.."

"And?"

"And, they caught Tim, with your name written on his desk, beside a heart sign.."

"What? Oh God."

"Yeah, and you need to hurry before he is sent to hospital..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran as fast as I could following Joe towards the school's senior zone. He directed me towards one of the classes. Its gate was clogged with the crowd and some guys were fighting slogans to start a fight. My heart leaped and Joe helped me to cross through the crowd.

"Tim, this is the last chance I am giving you before I break you down to your bones!" I heard Andy's outrageous voice. I leaped my speed further to find glimpse of Andy through the crowd, holding Tim's collar while Tim shaking under Andy's hold.

I rushed myself and saw Alex behind them, trying hard to control his anger and patience.

"Andy! What are you doing? Just leave him now." I reached and held Andy's hand which caught hold off Tim's collar.

"Ria, why the hell are you here? Just go back to your class. We'll back once we find what this jerk is upto." Andy said as he pushed me back gently away from Tim.

"No Andy, I am not going to leave when you are pestering him for no reason. You have to leave him now." I moved towards him again and tried to free his hands off Tim's collar.

"Ria, we found your name with a heart carved on this jerk's desk. We are not leaving before we know what he is upto." Alex spoke up this time and he pulled me swiftly holding strongly my arm.

"Alex, I am sure, it was just a random act, right Tim?" I used a softer tone now and asked looking at Tim and he gulped and then nodded to it.

"Why are you saving him Ria? Was he the one... with you on party night." Alex said.

"No.. no, not at all. He was not the one."

"I don't feel so. I remember him inviting you on his birthday sometime back and he was the only one I saw you talking to on the party night."

"Really? Tell me you punk or I will break your head right now." Andy shouted on Tim while he tightened his grip on Tim's collar.

"Yeah Andy, give this Tim a punch or two and the punk will vomit out everything." Alex commanded.

"Andy no. Please stop. I swear he was not the one. I swear I didn't go with him, and didn't kiss him." I blabbered in full pace and then I realized what I just spoke.

Till now my brothers had no idea that I actually had kissed someone in the party and the reaction was just like I expected.

Andy left Tim's collar and pushed him back and leaped towards me. I backed down and Joe came forward standing next to me. He looked shocked at me but I was thankful for someone standing beside me, protecting me from our own brothers.

"Ria Wilson... You- Did - What?" Andy questioned me after he sided Joe a little who was standing between us and I gulped. But the crowd behind started howling more. To this, Alex signaled his friends to disperse the crowd and when that happened, Alex grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the class and took me to the corridor as there was no single student visible around here.