82. You Get Into A Fight At School - Luke

Start from the beginning

"I can always email my teachers for the work and then just take the tests when I get back," you offered.

Luke shook his head, "no I'll email them, that way I can make sure you do it all."

You thought that that was a little over the top of him but whatever. "Whatever floats your boat Luke," you rolled your eyes.

"Don't sass me Y/N, you're in hot water," Luke seethed, stalking toward you.

You didn't back up any, but when he stood over you you kind of ostriched your neck backward.

"I figured," you smiled weakly.

Luke didn't look amused, "give me your phone, and go wait in your room while I call Liz and see what she wants me to do," he ordered.

You silently pulled your phone out of your back pocket and placed it in his hand. You had expected this much, so it was off, in airplane mode, and you had logged out of all your social media apps just in case. As soon as your phone was safely on his palm, you turned on your heel and stalked off to your room.

All the while you contemplated what your parents and Luke would come up with. No internet for a month? How long would you be grounded? Maybe they'd take away your nice phone and give you a crappy one. It was all up in the air.

Since you had absolutely no way of knowing, you wouldn't let yourself lose any sleep over it. You had been in worse trouble before and survived.

When you finally made it past your doorway, you pulled your door shut and flicked off your lights. Might as well catch up on some sleep while you had time. You kicked off your shoes and climbed into bed, burrowing under the covers and yawning a little. The only reason why you had been in the library was so study, you had actually been studying a lot recently and it was super draining. It wasn't hard for you to fall asleep, you figured you'd need the energy for whatever Luke was about to put you through.

"Y/N!" Luke opened your door without knocking, which was dangerous in and of itself.

You were still asleep at that point, which only served to irritate him.

"Y/N!" He yelled again, hitting the light switch so that your room was no longer dark.

"Ughhhhh," you groaned, pulling your blankets up over your head.

"Get up, I talked to Mum and Dad," he snapped as he walked over and pulled the blankets back.

"What'd they say?" You sighed, squinting at the harsh light in your eyes.

"They said that for the next to weeks you aren't allowed to have your phone or use the internet for non-studying purposes. Also, that you're grounded and you have to come with me to the studio everyday so I can make sure that you're doing your work," he listed off each of the provisions of the agreement they came up with on one hand.

"That's it?" You asked sarcastically.

"Yep, and it starts now, so I guess you should read or something," he crossed his arms and glared down at you.

"Orrrr, I could go back to my nap," you smiled cheekily at him.

Luke narrowed his eyes, "fine," he turned on his heel and walked out, shutting off the lights and closing the door on his way. You knew that what he just did didn't bode well for you, but you were tired. So you were more than happy to just go back to sleep and deal with the consequences later.

You ended up wayyyy overnapping, which didn't seem like a real thing until you woke up at two in the morning, wide awake and hungry. You didn't want to wake Luke up, so you had to eat quite possibly the quietest bowl of cereal ever. Then you just kind of laid there for a few hours, you wouldn't've been sure that you really slept if it wasn't for a weird dream that involved the former president of the United States and Luke not being mad at you. What a novel concept.