75. He Takes Care Of You While You're On Your Period - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
@5sosfamforevah
...

I am a terrible student, I just have a real procrastination problem 😅😬

Ayyy shout out to my male readers, you're officially 1% on my demographic statistics pie chart

WHO'S READY FOR SOME CROSSOVER CHARACTERS? LET'S ALL THANK @TwentyOne-5SOS

Ashton:  
There were three things that got you through a school day when you were on your period. They were tampons, pain medication, and a large chocolate bar in your lunch. Those items kept you relatively comfortable, clean, and happy. So it's rather understandable that without one, or all of them a day at school could turn out to be even more hellish than normal.

That was the case when you forgot to smuggle in your pain meds. Usually, when you're on your period you just left a bottle of Ibuprofen or Midol or something even though you technically weren't suppose to. But in your haste after waking up very, very, late you forgot to pack anything.

You found that out in math class when a particularly strong cramp hit you and you went to grab the bottle from your bag.

You had to hold in a groan when your entire lower abdomen twisted itself into a big knot. You were not a happy camper. Mr. Jackson however, was very busy explaining how to FOIL out equations. You didn't know if it was sitting in the same position for such a long time, or just your body hating you, but you needed some relief.

"And that's all there is to it! Here's the problems, please work on them for the remainder of the hour," your teacher was rather happy that day, which only served to irritate you as he wrote out the problems across the board in blue dry erase marker. He had a weird obsession with the sea and water in general, and he was always eating blue foods. Today it was a solid blue muffin.

You thought it was weird but he was young, and a lot of the girls in your grade fawned over his sea-foam colored eyes and tan skin. Whatever, as long as he was distracted eating the blue muffin you were good to dig through your bag.

You first grabbed your phone and held it up in your dominant hand, so you could make it look like you were taking a picture of the problems on the board. With your other hand, you dug though your bag in your lap, trying to locate the little bottle.

You felt a hairbrush, nope. Your makeup bag, no. Keychain, earbuds, pencil, random loose tampon, deodorant, protein bar, Subway rewards card, and chapstick, but no pill bottle.

You felt your heartbeat pick up in panic, and you abandoned the idea of even pretending to be working in favor of digging through your bag.

"No no no!" You said quietly as you dug though all of the crap in your purse. You had a lot of things in there that you didn't need, the rape whistle Michael had given you that lit up and let out a high-pitched screech, an old happy-feet happy meal toy Luke had given you, and like four half-chewed packs of gum but no pain pills.

When you had gone through everything three times you sighed and threw your head back. You hair fell onto the paper of the kid who sat behind you, but you were too distressed to notice.

"Excuse me Y/N," Castiel, looked down at you patiently, "but your hair seems to be blocking my paper."

He peered down at you, not upset, but rather curious.

"Sorry," you sat up, and shook your head.

"Are you okay? You seem rather upset," he hummed.

"I'm fine Cas," you flashed him a grateful smile.