10. He Thinks You're Weird (CALM)

Luke:
     Sitting at the table, you silently read a book you had bought, waiting for Luke to arrive home. After a few hours of quality reading time, you heard the door open, and several pairs of footsteps come into the house and down the hall towards you as male voices chattered excitedly. Even though you had been impatient at first, your book was just getting to the good part, so you didn't get up to greet Luke like you normally would.

     "Y/N?" Luke called from the hallway.

     "In here," you yelled back, not bothering to look up.

     "Hey, whatcha reading?" Luke asked.

     "A book, where did your friends go?" You asked, finally looking up to see an open room.

     "What friends?" Luke asked, his face scrunching up in confusion.

     "Don't lie to me, I know you're lying, whenever you do your left eye twitches," you smirk, turning back to your book.

     "I'm not lying, I didn't bring anybody over," Luke said guiltily.

     "Fine then. When you walked in the door there were 3 or 4 pairs of footsteps, and all male voices. All of the footsteps seemed to be equally heavy, and the voices with Australian accents. I know that Michael and Ashton do stupid things for keek, so... MICHAEL, ASHTON, CALUM GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE I CAN HEAR YOU GIGGLING FROM AROUND THE CORNER!" You screamed, causing Luke to almost fall off his chair.

     "Damn," Calum said, walking in first.

     "i think she's psychic," Michael, loudly whispered towards Ashton.

     "Not psychic, observant and not stupid," you said turning back to your book.

     You could see Calum going in to grab your shoulders from the reflection in Michaels sunglasses, "Calum I wouldn't suggest that if I were you," you said as your turned the page.

     "AH!" he screeched backing away.

     "We're just going to uhm," Ashton said wide eyed, tripping over a chair behind him.

     "GO AWAY FROM THE POSSESSED TEENAGER!" Michael finished, running out of the room, Ashton right behind him.

     "WHAT IS THAT ASHTON? I better go see what he needs," Calum said quickly rushing out.

     "Go ahead," you said as you could see Luke confused about what to do next.

     "Yes I'm sure," you rolled your eyes, and Luke flinched before walking out wordlessly. They were so predictable.

Michael:

     You were a total prankster. Nothing was funnier than someones response to you messing with them, you did it so much that you were known for it at school. Once you moved in with Michael you stopped for a while not knowing how he would react, but you not planning or executing a prank was like a fish out of water, and soon enough, you were back into it. Not wanting to over-exert yourself on your first prank here, you decided that you should just stretch your figurative legs, and ease into it. You ended up rigging up the cabinets in the kitchen to scream whenever opened, and to put scary pictures of 5SOS in random places throughout the house.

     Once Michael had left for work you gathered your supplies, and began taping the pictures you found all over the internet in the house. You put some in obvious places like the toilet seat, but others ended up in strange places like the back of picture frames, and under Michaels pillow. You then put sensors in the cabinets that triggered a screaming noise when they were opened. By the time you were done, you knew that Michael would be back in a few minutes, and pretended to be napping on the couch.