73. You Are On Your Period And All The Boys Are Around - Michael

Part 4/4

...
Requested by:
@xxElle_Hemmingsxxx
...

Next part is: "You're A Badass But He's Overprotective AF"

(Any instagram users are made up, I'm sure they actually exist but in here they're just random accounts)

Michael:  
Being on tour with the guys for an entire month was an amazing experience. You got to see places you never had before, try new foods, meet new people, and do it all with your favorite four dorks. Your brother, Luke, Calum, Ashton, and you had a grand old time, and made memories that you'd never forget. Unfortunately, since you were there for an entire month, Mother Nature got to claim a week. And what a week it was.

It all started when you went to the bathroom. You'd think that a person would be safe in one of those. That bathrooms could be seen as off-limits to attacks and sudden upsets. But when you tried to pee and saw that you had started your period, you felt betrayed.

It was clear that the bathroom was no sanctuary. Luckily there was a contingency plan for this, also known as Crystal being better prepared than you. Since she had been visiting your brother, and her boyfriend, on the tour before you got there she made sure to leave the bus bathroom stocked with what you'd need. Thank God for that because you had totally not thought about periods when you had last-minute packed literally hours before your trip.

So, although you were unhappy, you were able to leave the bathroom physically unscathed but emotionally wounded. You knew that everything would go ugly fast. You were always super emotional on your period, you could cry over literally anything. Michael more or less knew, but he was likely unprepared for how much worse it would be while stuck in a confined space with four, fully grown, males.

The first thing you did was change into some comfy clothes. You were kinda bloated, but you hadn't really noticed until the sigh of relief when you wriggled off your unusually tight jeans and pulled on some comfy leggings. You also wore fluffy socks and a baggy t-shirt. You tied your hair back and when you were done you looked like a proper bum.

When you finally left the bathroom you saw Luke stand up and sprint in behind you.

"I NEED TO PEEEEEEE!" He announced, still continuing to stretch out the final vowel well after the door was shut and his voice was muffled.

"WE ALL KNOW!" Calum yelled from his bunk, "SOME OF US DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR URINATION SCHEDULE AND JUST WANT TO SLEEP!"

You raised your eyebrows and Luke went quiet. Really though, he should've known better than to interrupt Calum's afternoon nap. Everyone knew that Calum got super cranky when people made too much noise when he was trying to sleep.

"Sorry," Luke's voice drifted through the door, this time at a much more reasonable volume.

You just quietly giggled and walked to the back of the bus. In there you saw Ashton scrolling through his Instagram on his phone, and Michael playing some first person shooter alien killing game on his PS4.

"Hi guys," you yawned. Calum being tired made you tired for whatever reason.

"Hi Y/N," they both said at the same time using the same monotone voice.

You shifted on your feet at the door, did you want to go sit by Michael and risk being freaked out by the mildly disturbing game, or by Ashton and see what he's up to?