69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Ashton

Part 10/11

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Brendon Urie - Ashton✔️
• Tristan Evans - Ashton✔️
• Niall Horan - Ashton✔️

*last Ashton part of the chapter*

Again, the request was for young Niall, so young Niall it will be

It's young Niall getting married so that's a little weird but I'm a little weird so...

Ashton:
"Y/N, are you ready for this?" Y/BF/N asked as you flicked through Netflix, laying on your bed in the bridal suite of the hotel. You had already changed into the silk robe that had been left out for you to wear before you changed into your dress.

"Beyond ready," you crunched on some potato chips, "I'm so glad that we're doing this today!"

"Well then put down those chips," she sighed, grabbing the bag.

"Hey!" You turned to look at her indignantly. You were eating those! Did she really expect you to get married on an empty stomach?

"Don't give me that," she shook her head, "nobody can do your makeup while you're eating."

"Fine," you stood up from your bed, and walked over to the vanity chair in the room.

"Close your robe, or at least sit like a lady," she lightly shoved your shoulder before getting to work. You sighed loudly and made a big production of sitting up straight and closing your legs.

"Act like a lady Y/N, put down your chips Y/N, do you have cold feet yet Y/N?" You mocked her while she tried to put foundation on your face. Of course what you ended up with was a mouth full of beauty product. "AUGH!"

"That's what you get, close your mouth next time."

...

"Are you ready for this Niall?" Harry asked, watching his best friend pace the room.

"Yes," he nodded, "no? Maybe? Yes!"

"Well maybe try to calm down, take a seat or a deep breath maybe," Liam offered.

"I'm getting married today!" Niall ignored his friends advice and instead chose to state the obvious.

"To my sister," Ashton clarified.

Luke took the roll of the responsible one and smacked the back of Ashton's head. "Not helping," he hissed, "this is why you weren't the best man."

"No," Louis, the best man, disagreed. "He wasn't the best man because I am clearly the superior friend," he looked up from his phone.

"Well then you calm him down," Michael rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he said sassily. Louis proceeded to pull a bag of chips from his suitcase, "Nialler I have your favorite!"

Niall looked up and over to his friend who was dangling the bag of chips in between two fingers. He laughed a little and took them, settling down on the bed to eat.

"See, I'm a Niall whisperer," Louis bragged, throwing an arm over his blonde friends shoulders.

"Yeah yeah, you bribed him, and now he's stress eating," Zayn rolled his eyes, "not really good long-term."

"It's my wedding, I'm allowed to stress eat!" Niall shoveled another handful of chips into his mouth.

...