79. Harry Potter AU - Calum

Part 1/4

...
Requested by:
anonymous
...

I honestly love 5sos AUs

Calum:
The unanswerable question: "what house will Y/N be sorted into?"

A classic, age-old, discussion that felt like it would never die. Everyone had an opinion.

"She's a Hood, of course she's a Gryffindor."

"Just look at how much she loves to read, Ravenclaw material."

"Are you kidding me? She's so loyal, a Hufflepuff for sure."

"Uhm, speaking as someone who has been at the opposite end of her anger, I'd say she's a Slytherin."

And those were just the opinions of Calum and his friends.

Your older brother had left when he was eleven, back when you were rather small, joining Mali as a Gryffindor. You were always overjoyed to see him, but now he was a sixth year, and he had changed a lot.

"I'M HOOOOME!" Your brother apparated right in front of you. Apparently his Summer break had started.

"YEESH CALUM!" You squeaked, not at all expecting him to appear out of thin air.

"IS THAT MY SON?" Joy squealed, she ran into the room and wrapped Calum up into a hug. You just sat and sighed.

"Yes Mum, your son and his apparition license," Calum smiled, hugging her back.

"You're all grown up," she sighed and stepped back, studying him.

You did have to admit that Calum looked a lot older since you had last seen him. It looked like he had been working out, his jawline was more defined, he was taller, and just looked so much older. He had changed significantly, and soon it would be your turn. It scared the heck out of you.

He spotted you looking at him, and gestured for you to come over. "Don't just sit there, c'mere," he turned a little and opened his arms. Your Mum smiled fondly, and then walked out, mumbling about snacks.

You made a big deal of sighing, standing up and moping over. He chuckled as you leaned against him, it could hardly be considered a hug. You noted how much firmer his chest was, and how much more muscle he had managed to pack onto his biceps as he held you close.

"Have you been taking magic steroids or something?" You wheezed when he squeezed you just a little too tight.

"Sorry," he apologized, letting up a little.

"That wasn't a no," you raised an eyebrow, tilting your head up so that you could raise an eyebrow at him.

"No Y/N, I'm not-"

Three successive, pops made you cringe and snuggle instinctively closer to Calum. You squeezed your eyes shut and tucked your arms between your chests.

"Aweeeeee," a high-pitched giggle snapped you out of it.

You opened one eye, and peeked over Calum's shoulder. There were three more boys in your living room now. You knew them, they were Calum's best friends. Michael, Ashton, and Luke. Together they represented all four houses. It was easy to tell too, they were all still in their school robes and they fit them perfectly. Luke's tie was perfectly straight, his robes cleaned and straight, and his hair neat. Ashton was also dressed nice, but unlike his friends polite smile, he was grinning broadly, still giggling a little. The light from the window behind him made his honey blonde curls look like an angelic halo around his head.