11. Nerdiness (CALM)

A/N- Tbh I am about as nerdy as it gets, remember the one about the Periodic Table, that was totally based on me... Write what you know right! Anyways, I should have this up soonish but can make no promises as I have crappy homework to do and stuff

Michael:

"Y/N! What color should I dye my hair next?" Michael asked, flopping down on the couch beside you. You didn't respond as you were very engrossed in the documentary on National Geographic.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Michael whined, moving to block your view of the television.

"Michael, move out of the way!" You groaned, trying to peer over his wild bedhead.

"Answer me then," he smirked.

"Fine. What was the question?" You rolled your eyes, annoyed at your brothers childish behavior. Wasn't he supposed to be the more mature one?

"What color should I dye my hair?" Michael repeated, leaning back into the couch.

"Maybe you should give your hair a break, male pattern baldness affects up to 70% of men in their lifetime," you said seriously, Michael had been dying his hair for years and sooner or later, it would catch up with him.

"No, I was thinking more along the lines of red," he grumbled, ignoring your concern.

"Are you sure?" You sighed, turning back to the TV.

"About dying my hair? Yes. About the color? No, that's why I asked you!" Michael exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Alright, well psychologically, the color red is very passionate, energetic, and masculine. The color red can represent, anger, lust, luck, and in some cultures, purity. Red is known to cause irritation, aggression, and with prolonged exposure, anger. Red can also stimulate the appetite," you explained, turning to face Michael.

"Alright, I don't know how you know that, but THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!" He wailed, turning face down.

"Yes, I quite like the color red, it reminds me of Mars," you said, back to watching the documentary.

"Alright, of course you would have the nerdiest answer possible, having a favorite planet, hmph," Michael, scoffed, rolling onto the floor.

"I was actually referring to the Roman god of war, he-," you began to describe the war god, but was quickly stopped by a hand from Michael.

"No thanks, I read Percy Jackson."

"The whole series?" You asked, surprised. You had never really seen Michael read, and the idea he had finished an entire book series was completely foreign.

"There was more than one book?" He asked, bewildered.

"Never-mind, go mess up your hair some more," you waved your hand towards the door.

"What if I WANT to watch this show on- oh god, WHAT IS THAT?" He exclaimed. Michael quickly got up, covering his eyes running out of the room squealing.

"IT'S JUST A GIRAFFE GIVING BIRTH! MAN UP!" You yelled after him, turning back to the TV chuckling.

Ashton:

Ashton was currently out on an interview, and you were enjoying the alone time. Upon moving continents, you had begun to slack on your normal routines, which included physical activity. You weren't into sports, or competitive things, and instead stuck to things like yoga, and jogging. At that point in time, you were in the middle of your yoga routine, and was enjoying the calm serenity it allowed you to gather.