39. He's Dating One Of The Other Boys (6/6)

Hey! I changed the chapter order 🙃

(You're just finding out the relationship is happening for most of these.)

The name in parentheses is your brother

Muke: (Luke)
You were sitting in the last period of class when your phone started to go off, signaling someone was texting you. Everyone turned towards the noise making your face turn a bright red.

"Miss Hemmings, if you don't turn that phone off in the next ten seconds it's mine," your biology teacher announced. Scrambling through your bag, you barely got a chance to see the texts before the screen turned off, all you were able to catch was, 'come home ASAP.' Panicked, you began wracking your brain for what could've happened to Luke in the few hours you were gone. Not coming up with any wrongdoing on your part, your mind jumped to a darker place, maybe he was hurt. Now you were extremely worried about Luke. Hardly able to focus, the rest of the day was a blur. The next thing you knew the final bell had rung and you were sprinting home as if your life depended on it.

Getting to the door in record time, you rushed inside. "LUKE! LUKE! WHERE ARE YOU?" You asked frantically. Not getting an answer right away only worried you more, sparking a manhunt. The first place you checked was his room. Rushing up the stairs you stripped the sheets from his bed and even checked under it for good measure.

There was a muffled noise coming from his closet, and you whipped around. Maybe the house was being robbed earlier and he had to hide in the closet to protect himself. You walked over and put your hand on the knob, hesitating. If there was a robber in the house, they could be hiding in there just waiting to get you. There was another noise from inside, and you froze.

"Luke?" You asked softly. The closet didn't respond. Gulping, your clammy hand gripped the handle again, if Luke was in there you had to help him. Bracing yourself, you pulled the door open.

"SURPRISE!" Luke jumped out of the closet, nearly scaring you to death. "Ew Y/N why are you all sweaty?" He wrinkled his nose. On one hand, you were overjoyed that Luke was fine and everything was okay, but at the same time, you wanted to tell him off for freaking you out.

"You're probably wondering what's going on," he blushed scratching the back of his neck. You were beyond words at this point, too angry and confused to talk without yelling. "So I've been keeping something from you," he sighed, staring at the ground. Now you were intrigued, taking a deep breath to calm down a little, you decided to try and speak civilly.

"Is everything okay?" You reached out and touched his arm, making his head pop back up.

"Oh, yea, everything's fine. It's just that..." He trailed off, breaking eye contact.

"What?" You pressed, it was hard to be nice when you ran home to find him hiding in the closet without explanation.

"Well..." His voice went up a few octaves, and he glanced back at the still open door.

"What's wrong with the closet?" You began to walk over, but Luke grabbed your arm to stop you.

"I'mgay," he rushed out, jumping back away from you as if you were going to explode.

"We went over this like four months ago when you came out." Now you were really confused, everyone knew Luke was gay, he had been out for a while.