49. You're Dating Another Member Of 5SOS (CALM)

Your brother is the first name listed, you're dating the band member in parentheses.

BTW, these are all pretty much the same, you like a boy, you find out the boy likes you, you go on a date, your brother finds out, blah, blah, blah. (They all have happy endings because I'm a sucker for happy endings fight me)

Luke: (Michael)
You had a huge crush on Michael. He likes pizza, you like pizza. He likes sleeping in, you like sleeping in. He made fun of Luke all the time, and Luke was your brother which made it even more entertaining.

However there were some major barriers keeping the two of you apart, the biggest one probably being that you hadn't really ever had a conversation with him, just kinda swooned in the background. Another of course being Luke's reaction, he still tended to baby you, and didn't seem at all happy with the idea of you being interested in dating, let alone one of his best friends. Despite the obvious obstacles, you were still very optimistic on your chances with Michael if you could just talk to him.

Your opportunity came in the form of your brother, well kinda.

"LUKE! I'M BACK AND I GOT THE 'EXTRA SOFT, DOUBLE LAYERED, SUPER ABSORBENT, TOILET PAPER YOU WANTED," you yelled as you lugged the massive container of toilet paper into the house. Luke had sent you out on that particular errand about an hour ago, but the kind of toilet paper he wanted was rather difficult to acquire, you only hoped he hadn't made any irrational decisions in the meantime.

Instead of a verbal response like you were expecting, all you could hear was rambunctious laughter, and footsteps marching toward you.

"Could you have been any louder?" Luke hissed as he gathered up his supplies.

"It's not my fault you have disgusting bowel movements that require miracle paper to clean up," you crossed your arms, "plus I had to drive around all sorts of stores asking the sales people if they had this stuff. Do you know how many weird looks I got?"

Now the laughter was getting closer and closer, until Michael stumbled into the room, doubled over and gripping his stomach.

"Yeah well HE'S," your brother pointed at his bandmate, "NEVER going to let me live this down, so I really got it worse here."

You rolled your eyes, "one sales dude, a hot one I may add, tried to sell me adult diapers and wet wipes after I told him what I was looking for."

"Fine," Luke grumbled as he started up the stairs to the bathroom, "just go let me do my thing in peace."

Once Luke had safely made it to the bathroom, you turned your attention to his bandmate.

"Ya know in like five minutes this house will be uninhabitable," you sighed and leaned up against the door.

"Do you mean like...?" His eyes widened as he began to catch up on what you were suggesting.

"Noxious gases, I'm pretty sure that they can cause long term damage," you glanced down at your watch.

"So we should leave?" He edged towards the door.

"Yup, two minutes and counting, I'm going to maybe try and eat considering I've been out all morning on the great toilet paper hunt," you smiled apologetically as your stomach growled loudly.