61. You Have An Asthma/Anxiety Attack And The Other Boys Help You - Ashton

Part 1/4

...
Requested by:
@drawphilnaked

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• Panic attacks
...

And the journey continues in chapter 61 🚀 (where I have to Google information about Asthma even though I have it because I don't pay attention)

Omg I got fleece-lined leggings for Christmas and I honestly think I'm in love 😍😍😍

Ashton:
Your brother was leaving you. Not forever, but for the entire weekend. And while that may not seem like a long time, two and a half days with Luke, Michael, and Calum felt like an eternity.

It wasn't that you didn't love them or want them around, they were just exhausting and under-protective. Since Ashton was the "Band Dad" he tended to take over all of the roles of responsibility in the group. So the other three weren't really responsible. Not to mention Luke and Calum were the babies of the family while Michael was an only child, so they didn't really get the whole "babysitting your younger sibling(s)" thing either.

Really they were just bad at it. You would end up eating pizza and Doritos all weekend. Michael would spend most of the day on his PS4. Luke would probably sleep and God knows what Calum was always doing.

Ashton knew this of course, but really there was no better option. He wasn't going to leave you alone, and there really wasn't anyone else around to watch you for that long.

So Friday at noon, right before Ashton had to leave, your trio of babysitters arrived.

"HELLLLLLO IRWIN HOUSEHOLLLLLLLD!" Michael made his entrance big and loud.

"Do you guys have anything sugary?" Calum waltzed in next like owned the place and made a beeline for the kitchen.

"Man I'm beat," Luke yawned, staggering in last. He made a big production of yawning and wiping his eyes.

"Alright everyone here's the rules," Ashton spoke loudly so that everyone could hear him, "ONE: get at least four hours of sleep a night, that's the minimum required amount for survival. TWO: if anything happens call me. THREE: if there's an emergency call 911 and then refer to rule two. FOUR: Y/N shouldn't be out in the cold too long when it's bad like this, you guys know she has asthma. Alrighty, numbers and instructions are on the fridge as always."

"Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, you can go now we'll be fine," Michael dismissed him from somewhere in the other room.

"I'll see ya later Y/N," Ashton said, almost apologetically as he brought you in for a hug.

"Hurry back," you whispered in his ear before pulling back. He rolled his eyes at you jokingly then picked up his suitcase and left. You stood staring at the door long after it shut.

"Don't worry Y/N," Calum came back from the kitchen and slung an arm over your shoulders, "we're going to have SO much fun." He chomped down on some Skittles that you didn't know were even in the kitchen and smiled at you.

"Oh yeah," Michael peeked his head around the corner, "it's like a two-day sleepover!"

"I do love me some good Ol' fashioned sleep," Luke added from where he was sprawled out on the couch.

"Well let's get this PARTY STARTED WOO!" Calum cheered, dragging you into the living room with Michael and Luke.

"How?" You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms. While you doubted Calum had a plan, you knew that whatever he was dreaming up right now wasn't good.