69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Michael

Part 8/11

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Calum - Michael✔️
• Harry Styles - Michael✔️
• Jay McGuiness - Michael

4,000 votes! Thank you so so much!

I have the hiccups. End my suffering.

Michael:
The pitter patter of little feet echoed up into your bedroom. You furrowed your eyebrows and tried to snuggle back into the covers. You must still be dreaming. But then it happened again, this time accompanied by a loud shushing noise. Okay, so you weren't dreaming. You finally cracked open your eyelids and rolled over. There was your boyfriend, still fast asleep next to you. It took your sleep-muddled mind a few moments to process what that all meant. Someone, who wasn't you or Harry, was downstairs in your house.

"BABE BABE!" You whisper-yelled, crawling over to him and shaking him awake.

"Mmmm, too early, go back to bed Y/N," he said, rolling over so that he pinned you back down to the mattress. You were now the filling in a very compressed sandwich as your tired boyfriend snuggled into you.

"Babe, I think there's someone downstairs," you said lowly into his ear. To illustrate your point you both heard the telltale crashing noise of something glass breaking.

Harry stiffened above you. He quickly sat up and looked at your slightly open door.

"What do we do?" You asked him.

"Grab your cell phone," he said, getting up slowly.

"Where are you going?" You asked while taking your phone off the charger.

"To go check it out while you call the police," he said, easing the door open.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're not going anywhere without me buddy," you said, getting up and running behind him.

"Y/N," he sighed looking down at you.

"Nuh uh, don't Y/N me," you said, poking his chest lightly, "I'm going with you."

"Fine, grab me a weapon," he said as the footsteps started to get closer, and louder.

"Uhm," you looked back at your bedroom. Nothing really stood out as a weapon. Unless he wanted to fight off an attacker with a lamp or alarm clock.

"Hurry," he hissed as the footsteps came up the stairs.

"HERE!" You yelled, lifting up his old-fashioned alarm clock and throwing it at him.

"This is an antique," he hissed, catching it carefully and cradling it.

"Really Harry?" You groaned, "would you rather beat them off with a lamp?"

"Yes actually I would," he said, carefully setting down his precious clock.

"Oh my God," you shook your head and unplugged the lamp just as the footsteps came into the hallway outside of your room.

You handed him the lamp and he pushed the door open.

"AHHHHH!" He let out a battle cry, holding it over his head.