75. He Takes Care Of You While You're On Your Period - Calum

Part 1/4

...
Requested by:
@5sosfamforevah
...

I was doing some math right (shocker) and this chapter is parts 141-144 right, and if each chapter is 4 parts we're looking at only 15 chapters left including this one 😵 pretty soon I'm going to overflow into book 2. Time to start thinking about names and covers 😂

Calum:
You were laying flat on your back, trying to do some breathing exercises. In through the nose, and put through the mouth. People always said that being able to control your breathing makes you more calm and relaxed. You needed something calming and relaxing at the moment because your cramps were eating you alive. They left shooting pains that spread from your abdomen out, seeping into your lower back, and just making you hurt.

That's why you decided to lay on the ground. It was flat, and didn't require you to bend or move in any way, so you could just let your poor body rest.

You were so concentrated on your breathing and trying to relax, that you didn't hear Calum noisily enter the house.

"Y/N!" He yelled, "I COME BEARING GIFTS!"

Since you didn't respond, he took initiative, and started to look for you.

There was a slight problem though, Calum's gifts were in a giant paper bag that blocked most of his line of sight. He couldn't see his feet, and he most definitely couldn't see the ground.

"Y/N?" He called as he walked into the living room.

You weren't so out of it that you didn't hear that, but by the time your eyes flew open and you sat up, it was nearly too late.

"CALUM!" You yelled, grabbing his shins and preventing him from moving any closer to you, if he had, you would've been trampled over.

"Oh there you are," he froze and readjusted the bag so that he could see you, "wait. Why are you on the floor?"

"It makes my back feel better," you sighed, sitting up and stretching a little. You didn't get very far until you winced and laid back down.

"Back pains already?" He asked, giving you a look of pity.

"Yeah," you groaned and covered your eyes with your arm. You just felt like crying from the pain, and from the hormones that hadn't yet left your system, you were only day one, and it already sucked.

"Well I have some stuff that might help," he reached into his bag and pulled out a wrapped box.

What could it be? Your curiosity got the best of you. So, you begrudgingly sat up, and leaned against the base of the nearby couch to support yourself. Calum put the box in your lap, it was about the size of a large shoebox, and covered in sparkly red wrapping paper. Since the lid was wrapped separately, you were able to just pull it off to reveal what was inside.

"Wow," you gasped, Calum had gone all out.

You started to unpack the box, inside was several pairs of fuzzy socks, a container of ibuprofen, your favorite flavor of gum, several king sized candy bars, lotion, a stress ball, and some cookies.

"I know how much you hate your period and that it makes you all miserable and stuff so Mali and I got together and put a little present together," he smiled, sitting down on the ground next to you.

"I- I don't know what to say," you started to sniffle. Your raging hormones were making you extra emotional, and you couldn't help but start to cry.

"Oh Y/N, if you cry I'll cry," Calum whined as his eyes grew glassy as well.

"I can't HELP IIIIIIT!" You wailed. They were happy tears, but tears nonetheless.