Chapter 59- Thanksgiving

Chapter 59-Thanksgiving

*NYC: THANKSGIVING MORNING*

London P.O.V-

I’ve been avoiding the fact Harry and I hooked up. I was drunk, drunk people make stupid decisions, Right? It was a mistake, a mistake that will never happen again! After that night, I took the first flight out to New York. I will be spending my first thanksgiving working and spending some quality time with my whole family.

“Are you excited?” Jones questioned, while fixing my blue coat in place.

“Yeah.” I claimed, while fixing my hair in place. “How do I look?” I questioned, while looking at Jones.

“You look really pale.” He stated. “Add some tanning lotion?” He chuckled, making me hit his chest playfully. “You look beautiful.” He smiled, while escorting me to the Float.

“Thank you..” I smiled.

Jones and I were on our way to the Thanksgiving parade entrance. I will attending the Christmas Float and perform Last Christmas. It Will be a great experience to meet new fans and sing my new single, Last Christmas.

“Are you sure, you’re okay?” Jones questioned, while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“I feel pretty funky. It’s probably because I’m nervous.” I nodded, while breathing in and out from my mouth. I ran to a nearby bush to puke my guts out. Jones, pulled my hair back, and started to rub my back. “It’s probably the food I ate last night.” I claimed, while rubbing my stomach.

“Here, you are going to need these.” He claimed, while passing me mints, and a pack of gum. “Dont be afraid to eat them all.” He chuckled, while fixing my hair back in place.

“Thank you.” I smiled, while shoving a few mints in my mouth. “How does it smell?” I claimed, while opening my mouth for Jones to smell.

“Minty.” He chuckled, while helping me enter the Christmas Float, where I would be waving and performing to the fans on this Thanksgiving morning.

For About Two Hours in the cold New York Air, I was holding Dora’s hand for warmth and waving to  fans on the sidewalk. We were getting closer and closer to the performance area, where I knew I was getting pretty nervous. I started to shake from the cold air, I looked over to Dora, and she just kept dancing in place. We got the area, where  I grabbed the microphone from tech guy. My hit song came,  Last Christmas started to play.

“I hate that I remember. I wish I could forget. What you did last December,You left my heart a mess ( a mess ). Boy, you blew it.How could you Do it, do it, oh yeah,Oh yeah (It's the rascals).Last Christmas, I gave you my heart,But the very next day,You gave it away.This year,To save me from tears. I'll give it to Someone special. But the very next day, You gave it away.This year,To save me from tears (Oh baby). I'll give it to, Someone special” I lip sang, while feeling my lips get numb. I danced along with Dora and boots, while still waving to the fans.

We finally arrived to the ending of the parade, Where Jones was waiting for my arrival. He helped me out, and lead the way to the hotel.

“Are you feeling better?” Jones asked, I put my two thumbs up and smiled. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” I lied, while hugging him for warmth. “I can’t feel my toes.” I giggled, while looking over to him.

“It’s probably the flu.” He stated, while helping me walk back to the hotel.

Harry P.O.V-

Gemma and I decided to watch the Thanksgiving parade to see the performances . London was going to perform, so why not watch her preform?