Chapter 23- California

A Week Later:

"Welcome to California." The pilot smiled and helped me out of the plane.

"Thank you Mr.Pilot." I looked at his name tag,"I mean Mr.Jones."

I walked towards the four tall body guards waiting for me in the entrance of the airport. "Hello Boys!" I waved , and walked right pass the body guards for baggage claim. I put on my dark big sunglasses to hide from the paparazzi . Fans came running behind me for quick pictures and autographs. I took a few, because It was dangerous hazard, if I stayed longer. The Two bodyguards grabbed my bags and I walked outside, to the fresh warm air of California with paparazzi's takings pictures and asking questions.

"London, Hows Harry!" One asked.

"Your looking beautiful !" One commented.

"Lucky Harry Styles!" Another added.

I kept my silent and all walked towards the black chevy that was waiting in the parking lot of the airport. It took us a while because paparazzi was surrounding our path to walk.

"Are you going to see Harry Tonight?" Another asked.

"Probably." I smiled and waved to the paparazzi. I was about to enter the black chevy, until I heard a nasty comment from the paparazzi's mouth.

"Your using him for fame." One yelled, waiting for a wild reaction come out of me.

"Fame is in my blood. " I then entered the black Chevy, and the driver drove off .

The driver finally arrived to the front gates of the home, the gates open, the car drove in, and I saw Ariana standing in the front door with Frankie.I jumped out of the car, Ariana and Frankie came running towards me, attacking me with hugs and kisses.

"I missed you guys so much!" I smiled big, while still hugging them tightly in my grasp.

"Twin Power is back !" Ariana yelled, while grabbing my hand and dragging me into the big home.

"Welcome to paradise." Frankie added and walked in with all my luggage in his hands.

"This is beautiful." I determined, looking at the big front stairs and the expensive furniture.

"Welcome home !" Ariana smiled and dragged me up the stairs into a big beautiful bedroom.

"This is mine." I covered my mouth in shock. My room had its own balcony , the view of the ocean, and gigantic bathroom. "Thank you so much Ari." I hugged her tightly and jumped onto the bed. "I love this!"

"Glad you love it! Lets hit the pool?" Ariana giggled and looked over at me.

" Yes!" I ran to my bags full of clothing , found my simple black strapless bikini, and immediately changed into it. Ariana did the same thing, while she was wearing a red bikini instead.

"Looking cute." I smiled and walked right behind Ariana to led the way to the pool.

The doorbell rang and Ariana opened the door while I waited behind.

"Harry." Ariana smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Ariana, Is London back yet ?"Ariana opened the door widely, reviling me. I waved to Harry, while smiling cutely

"London." He smiled big and hugged me tightly while kissing the top of my head.

"Hey babe." I pecked his lips lightly. "I missed you." I added while looking up to him.

"I missed you so much." He kissed me once more , and held my waist to face Ariana.

"You guys make me Miss Nathan Even more." Ariana wined and walked out to the pool.