Chapter 9- Paparazzi

London P.O.V-

"London is a beautiful city and beautiful girl." Harry joked while flashing the famous grin. I thanked him and watched the seals with baby Lux.

"Tell me about yourself." He insisted.

"What will you like to know ? " I questioned.

"Everything." He begged.

" London Johnson , not London Grande. Raised in a very small town, Homes Chapel, Uk. "

" Homes Chapel. My Hometown too." He smiled.

Harry's P. O. V-

I really did admire London's present. Her big Brown eyes,lips and smile. Her little petite body is just beautiful and the flip of her curls was out of this world. London's present made me forget all the fame and finally feel normal again.

"What are you doing tomorrow night ?" I asked while picking up Lux and walking right beside London .

"I don't know , Why?" She grinned.

"I was wondering if you wa- "

"HARRY ! ARIANA SMILE!" A paparazzi interrupted. Flashes surrounding London and I in seconds.

"HARRY NEW GIRL TOY!?" Another paparazzi interrupted.

"ARIANA, HE'S A HEARTBREAKER ?" Another paparazzi yelled and also interrupted.

" I'm London Johnson." She stated very politely. Her head faced the ground trying to avoid every paparazzi that came her way.

"Hold my hand when i count to Three and Follow me." I whispered in London's ear and she grabbed my hand immediately. I pushed through the paparazzi and found a near by Taxi to drive London safe.

"Ill see you soon then." London noted and looked at our intertwined hands. Her small hands let go and she entered the taxi.

I peeked inside the window and stared into her beautiful big brown eyes, " I will like to see you more often. "I stated while rubbing her chin lightly.

"I'm just a text away." She giggled while waving her phone in front of me making me let go of her chin.

"I'll keep that in mind." I chuckled . I tapped the back of the taxi to drive off, and so it did.

"Uncle Harry likes London." Lux giggled while hits me softly on the cheek.

" Its our little secret Lux." I smiled while walking hand and hand with Lux.

"Uncle Harry and Lux's secret." Lux giggled and walked right by me.