Chapter 49- Honeymoon Avenue

**EARLY UPDATE** <3 :D

Chapter 49-  Honeymoon Avenue

*The Next Day*

London P.O.V-

I squeezed into my strapless black dress with beautiful sparkles in the bottom half. I added my black panty hose and heels to top off the look. Alicia, my makeup artist added some naked lip gloss, and retouched my hair with hairspray. I added my pink rope over the dress, and made my way to the back of the bus, where everyone was hanging out.

“How are we going to tell London?” Ariana whispered to Jones.

“Tell me what?” I questioned, while taking a sip of my Ice latte from starbucks. No answer. “Jones, tell me now.” I demanded, while putting my cup down to the table, giving Jones a death glare.

“I don't know how to tell you this.” Jones noted, while taking heavy breaths.

“Im in love with you.” Justin interpreted, by walking in the room and giving me a strange look.

“Your What?” My eye’s widen and jaw dropped, “Is someone going to tell me whats going on?” I added, while throwing my hands up in the air and rolling my eyes.

“Its just-” Justin tired to say, but gave up.  

“ Justin, Let me handle this.” Ariana stated, while taking a seat right beside me.“When was the last time you talked to Harry?” Ariana questioned, while grabbing my two hands, into hers.

“The morning after Anne’s wedding.” I stated, while realizing its been two days. “We got into a really big fight.”I added, while gulping a lump in my throat. “Why?’  I questioned once more, looking over at Ariana’s face reaction change in a heartbeat. “Ariana, What’s going on?” I panicked.

“Harry..” Ariana began, but stopped by passing  me her phone that had a picture of Harry with another girl. “Okay, It’s Harry and a fan?” I questioned, while looking over to Ariana.

“It’s Taylor Swift.” Ariana mentioned, while scrolling her phone for another picture to appear. This time it was Harry and Taylor on the booth, exchanging kisses. “You should give him a call.” She noted, while pointing to her phone, which I was holding.

I dialed Harry’s number into the phone, my hands were shaking and my eyes began to get blurry, by feeling tears forming in my big brown eyes. After a few beeps,  Harry picked up..

“Hello.” His british tone spoke through the phone

“Tell me the truth.” I demanded, while feeling tears rolling down my cheek. “You cheated on me.” I noted, no answer. “You slept with her didn’t you?” I questioned, still no answer. “ You're disgusting.” I snapped, while wiping the tears. “ I wasted months with you Harry Styles. I gave you everything. EVERYTHING.” I yelled, while feeling my hands shake in place.

“London..” Harry called out my name, still having no explanation.

“One big fight, and you repay me with this.” I stated, while feeling steam gain into my head. “  I hate you, I hate you so much!” I yelled through the phone, making Ariana shook in place.

“London,  you don’t mean it.” Harry spoke. “It was a mistake..” He began to say. “I’m so sorry.” He apologized coldly.

“Listen up Harry, I meant it , I fucking hate you.” I cursed, “I never want to see you again, because I hate you.” I cried out,while clicking the end button with all of my power of strength.

Ariana decided to leave the room to myself. I screamed of anger and started to cry even louder. I felt like a piece of trash left in the highway. It took me about two hours to calm down and realize its not worth crying about. He’s not worth crying about and she’s not worth crying about. I walked to the front of the bus and faced Justin sitting on the spinny chair alone, and Ariana sitting in the large black coach.