Chapter 54- Sunflowers

Chapter 54-  Sunflowers

London P.O.V-

* Next Day *

“Flower’s for Ms. London Grande.” The delivery boy spoke through the arena, where I was practicing my dance moves on stage.

“Right here!” I shoot up, seeing Justin’s head pop up from his chair,and making his way to grab the flowers from the delivery boy.

“Thank you.” He smiled, while holding the  bouquet of sunflowers in his hands, which were my favorite flowers afterall. “London.” Justin called out.

“Whose it from?” I questioned, while motioning him to the edge of the stage.

“Me.” He smiled,while making his way closer to me.. “I decided you needed something, to be awarded of how strong you’ve been these past few weeks.” He added, while taking a seat at the edge of stage, right beside me. “So these are for you, Ms. London Grande.” He smiled, while passing me the dozen beautiful bouquet of sunflowers.

“Aw, Justin , you didn't have to, but thank you.” I smiled, while smelling the flowers in and out.  “How did you know sunflowers were my favorite?” I questioned, still smelling the scent.

“I googled it.” He chuckled, while picking the note that was place on the flower. “Read it.” He demanded, while watching me open the small envelope , for a little note to appear.

“London, would you like to go to dinner sometime?” I read out loud, seeing Justin’s handwriting all over it. “Justin..”I began, while looking up to his cheeky smile appearing. “I-I- I-” I tired to say, until Justin interpreted.

“It’s okay, I understand.” Justin sighed, while facing at the cold ground.

“I never said no.” I giggled, while lifting his head to face me. “Justin Drew Bieber, I would love to go out for dinner with you.” I smiled, while laying my head on my shoulder.

“Really?” He questioned, while feeling one of his arm wrapping around my shoulder.

“Yes, but let’s do something, we would both enjoy.” I smiled, while biting the bottom half of my lip.

“I was thinking, Dinner, wear something pretty.” He began, while making little circles on my arm. “Like you always do.” He chuckled, while feeling his hot breath on my face.“It’s a date.” He smiled, while jumping off  the stage, and back to the floor, making his cheeky self backstage.

----------------------

“How do I look?” I questioned, while looking over to Ariana, who was eating all of the junk food on the coach.