Chapter 51- Broken

Chapter 51-  Broken

*New York City*

Harry’s P.O.V-

I woke the next day by the light shining through the curtains. I rubbed my two puffy eyes , turning my body to face Ms. Taylor Swift sleeping right next to me. I moved her hair from her face, picturing it’s London, but realizing it’s really just Taylor. I changed into a simple black tee, regular black skinny jeans, and my all day boots. While making my way out of the suite, I grabbed my guitar, small notepad and dark shades, making my way to  Central park.  I made my way through the small pathway, where I found an empty, cold bench calling my name.

I sat down, and started to stream the guitar to make a beautiful melody, that was stuck in my head. I started to hum to a song that reminded of London. It’s something sentimental, personal melody or song. I cleared my throat into place, while placing the shades over my eyes, and started to stream the melody once more.

“Written in these walls are the stories I can't explain. “ I sang and streamed the beat to the guitar. I took my pencil and wrote the lyrics on my little note pad. “I leave my heart open,” I paused and  thought the next verse hardly, “ but it stays their empty for days.” I wrote into my notepad. “She told me in the morning, she don't feel the same about us in her bones. It seems to me that When I die, these words would be written on my stone.” I sang and wrote it on the notepad, while being interrupted by my name calling.

“Lad.” Niall called out, sitting right next to me. “It’s 5 in the morning, lad.” Niall stated, while looking me over.

“How did you know I was here?” I questioned, while grabbing a cigarette from my pocket, and letting it against my mouth.

“I just know you to well.” He stated, while grabbing the cigarette from my mouth, and throwing it to the ground, stomping on it with his foot. “You never use to smoke, why now?”

“Why not?” I questioned, while lighting another cigarette in my mouth, and puffing it, and blowing the smoke onto Niall’s face. “It's the new me.” I chuckled, while still puffing it.

Niall picked up the notepad , “Writing at 5 in the morning, in the cold air of Central park about your ex girlfriend.” Niall stated and passed over my notepad, “ Someone’s heartbroken.” He added.

“Am Not!” I lied, while taking the last few puffs. “Fine, you got me.” I stated, while streaming the guitar with the cigarette in my mouth. “It seems so unreal.” I stated, while stomping onto the cigarette. “Last words I heard from her was ‘I hate you’” I recalled, while feeling tears forming in my eyeball.

“You know she doesn't mean it.” He added, while rubbing the back of my neck.

“No, she did.” I stated, while nodding my head. “She 100% meant it.” I thought, while still hearing her voice crack into a million of tears. “I ruined her, I ruined myself, and I’m going to keep ruining the people I love.” I stated, while feeling tears rolling down my cheek.