Chapter 3- Bump

Chapter 3.... Bump

-London P.O.V-

As we parked our car in the parking lot, Jai opened the car door for me and let his helping hand out. "After you my lady." He smiled, while I grabbed his hand and out the car I was.

"Thank you." I smiled, while wrapping my arm around his, as we were about to enter the gym doors, I froze. "Jai, I can't." My legs felt like noodles, which couldn't move without a push.

"London Johnson, yes you will." He smiled, while wrapping his arm around my waist, and with a small push, I was on the dance floor. "I really can't." I demanded while looking down to the floor. I felt tears rolling down my cheek and my palms became very sweaty.

" Yes you can... I believe in you." He noted, while lifting my head, and striking a funny dance move.

"You're really the best . I don't know what I will do without you in America. " I said while pulling him into a tight, loving hug.

-Ariana P.O.V -

" Baby i got love for this-" I sang until my mother interrupted my vocals. "Mom-"

"Ariana, stop practicing. Your perfect." My mother noted, while she sat right beside me and putting her arms around me. "Look at yourself, I created you. You're the hottest thing that ever hit the music charts." She grinned, while patting onto my booty.

"Ariana, they want you on stage in 5." Frankie announced, and I started to panic.

My mother started to fix the back of my hair and she also managed to add cat ears to the look. I fixed my light pink dress in place and smiled to myself into the mirror, "Ariana you can totally work it. You got this." I said to myself and my mother mimicked.

"Arianna you look perfect" Frankie said while fixing the back of my hair. "Impress these low life teenagers . Just remember it's the prom you never had." He giggled , platting a small kiss on my cheek.

Frankie was right, 'It's the prom I never had.' Wow. That hurt. I really never went to high school. I was too busy performing in broadway, working between gigs and entering the business world. I was the money making machine, which helped my mother raise the family, once my dad left. My mother worships me and my brother is just like every other brother.

"Hello Ms. Grande. I'm Ms. Berry. I'm the Class Adviser of the class of 2013. It's so good to have you here tonight. You're such a talented girl and such a beauty. We will want you on stage very soon. So follow me, I can show you the way to the stage." She instructed, while walking out the door. My whole crew and I followed her down the school hall.

-London P.OV-

As we were breaking out our movies on the dance floor, my blatter decided to act up." I have to go to the bathroom." I yelled on top of the music to get Jai's Attention. He nodded and I walked towards the bathroom, until I bumped into someone very painfully.

"OUCH!" I landed on the floor and rubbed my head.

"OWW!"A girl toned also said, also landing on the floor.

An elder women helped me up and a young man helped the other girl up.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you. My mind is not here right now." I said, still rubbing my head and keeping myself balanced.

"It's okay. It happens" She giggled, and spoke with a soft tone.

I looked up and realized it was that one person, I thought I would never face. My TWIN SISTER. ARIANA GRANDE.