Chapter 13- New Direction

Harry P.O.V-

*CONCERT TIME*

"Five Lads. One Dream. Living it." The Speaker announced.

"Niall Horan." The Light shine on Niall and it turned dark.

"Zayn Malik" The Light Shine on Zayn and it turned dark.

"Liam Payne" The Light shine on Liam and it turned dark.

"Harry Styles" The Light Shine on me and then turned dark.

"Louis Tomlinson." The Light Shine on Louis and then turned dark.

Fans yelling from each end of the the stadium. Crying girls . Screaming Fans.

"WELCOME ONE DIRECTION!" The light shine on us five. The whole stadium went insane.

UP ALL NIGHT started playing. Then I WOULD came along.

"MSG, How are you guys Today !" Louis talked through the mic. "We are so excited to be here tonight ! This is such a dream of ours! We Love you!" Louis blew kisses to fans. "You guys can give me a heart attack."

Heart Attack starts playing. We all of course sing along. Then More Than This.

"MSG! WAHOO!" I yelled through the mic. " I still remember the day i entered the X-Factor audition like a regular lad with a dream . Now I'm living my DREAM with five amazing Lads!" I pointed towards the boys. "The ONE THING I love is of course is you guys !" I winked to the front row.

One Thing started to play. I look for the VIP section and saw Ariana and London's outline through the glass. I couldn't help but just smile. After the Song we all rushed backstage to take a quick 5 minute break in the green room.

"Harry, Here!" Lou threw my next outfit. I took off my pants and put the new ones on. I took off my shirt and sat on the coach to cool off.

"Uncle Harry, Good Job!" Lux screamed. I turned around and faced my two favorite girls on the door frame smiling big. London and Lux.

"What she said." London leaned on the door frame and giggled.

"London hey. How are you liking the Show?" I walked towards the door frame and leaned against the wall next to London.

"It can be better Styles." She smiled while kissing my right cheek . She started to walk off with Lux . She then stopped and turned to face me, " Styles don't forget your shirt" She winked and walked away with Lux.

I put on my shirt and we all went back to the stage. We entered singing C'mon C'mon.

"Liam , The Night is going by so fast." Niall said and pat Liam's back .

"I know, but i can change your mind." Liam winked and Change my Mind started to play.

We all moved to the 2nd part of the stage. It was basically in the middle on MSG that connected to the VIP section.

"I am having so much fun tonight !" I spoke and looked over at London's seat. " They are such beautiful girls out here tonight !" I winked at London and she just giggled lightly. Everyone started to scream louder. OWOA started to play.

"QUESTION TIME !" Niall said while sitting on the floor. Louis laid by him. I stood there awkwardly. Zyan was standing right beside me. Liam was going to read the questions.

"Have you guys fallen in Love?" Liam read the questioned.

"Im in love with my fans." Niall said. "and also in love with Harry." Niall winked at me. I just started to laugh.

"Favorite song to perform live?" Liam read again.

"Best song ever." Louis answered. All of us nodded.

"Favorite place you visited?"

"Oh LONDON. Tokoyo. Paris." Louis said jokingly while making an evil smirk towards me.

"Stop it !" I chuckled and hit Louis chest lightly.

"London is such a beauty." Louis added. I just smirked to not laugh.

" Harry's Beauty." Liam added. All the boys started to crack up . I just turned into a deep red of blush.

"Next Question: Any celebrities here tonight?" I read. Oh shit. Why.

"YES! Our parents and the Grande sisters!" Louis pointed to the VIP Section and motion Ariana and London to come on stage.

London. (Grande's Twin Sister) (UNDER BIG EDIT)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें