Chapter 12- Wahoo

Harry P.O.V-

"Maybe its the way she walked. Wahoo." I sang while walking across the stage.

"Wahoo." Lou copied and started to laugh.

"Its not funny." Liam defended me. " Lets start all over again boys !" He clapped his hands together and we started the song all over again.

"Boys! Lets go, Fans are waiting !!" Paul yelled across the stadium. We all walked to the a room to meet all VIP fans. We all stood in place and waited for fans to come a greet us. It will be a long because this line was insane.

"OH MY GOD Harry Styles. I Love you." The young girl 13 year old said while holding a camera. "London Grande." She said randomly

"What about London?" I asked, looking up to this young fan.

"Is it true, London Grande is your Celeb Crush ?" She asked while having the camera still filming.

"Of course!" I smiled while signing her CD and looking into her camera.

"You and London will make a beautiful couple!!" She stated.

" Thank you so much , but London and I are just friends." I determined the fact. It took about two more hours to finish signing autographs and taking pictures. We all started to walk to our to the green room.

"Harry, ill do your hair first." Lou informed. " You're a little bit nervous Styles." She started to make the quiff.

" A Little... You mean A LOT." I stated. I checked my phone and no text from London. I was hoping to read a simple Hi from her to make me less nervous.

London P.O.V-

I added lip gloss to shine my lips for the night. I checked my whole outfit again in the mirror. I decided to change into dark skinny jeans, with a white lace top with small little blue flowers , and naked heels.

"Someones Nervous." Ariana stated while adding the same lip gloss to her own lips.

"I'm terrified. " I stated. i checked my phone and no text from Harry. I was hoping to read a simple Hi from him to make me less scared.

"Ms. Grande. Your ride is here." The bell-hopper called.

Ariana and I both walked out and into the car, on the way to Madison Square Garden .

"Welcome to Madison Square Garden! Ms. London , Ms. Ariana." The tall bodyguard welcomed us and showed our way to the VIP box seats. We were off to see One Direction LIVE in Madison Square Garden !