Chapter 40- Love Bites

-1 More Day Before Believe Tour-

London P.O.V-

“Good Morning sleeping beauty.” Nona smiled, while passing me a warm cup of coffee. “How was last night with Mr.Styles?”

“It was just a normal day.” I answered, taking a quick sip of the coffee, and rubbing my eyes wide awake.

“Did anything happen?” She winked, while sliding a bowl full of oatmeal.

“Nona, nothing happen.” I giggled, while scooping into my oatmeal. “I feel Harry and I aren't ready.”

“I feel like you're not ready to leave tomorrow. !” Ariana claimed, while taking a seat right by me. “Have you even began packing?” She questioned, while tapping my shoulder.

“Nope, and not planning to.” I joked, while shoving my oatmeal into my mouth.

“Your gross.” Ariana stated, while throwing me a napkin. “I can’t believe we are twins.”

“You gotta believe.” I jokingly sang, talking with my mouth full of food. “Im going to get packing, because the Queen told me to.” I joked, while bowing down for Ariana.

I made my way up the stairs, grabbing an empty duffel bag, and placing it on my bed.I entered my closet, grabbing a handful of sweatpants, and making my way towards the duffel bag. I started to fold nicely, and placing it in the duffel bag neatly.

“Packing already?” Harry’s raspy tone spoke, leaving echos in my bedroom.

“I have no choice.” I remarked, turning my body to face Harry, who was standing on my door frame.

Harry grinned, making his way closer to me, wrapping his arms around my small waist. “I have the choice to kiss you.” He mumbled, while trailing small kisses to my neck.

“And you have the choice to stop.” I joked, while tilting my head away from Harry. “I really need to pack, help me or leave.” I stated, while pointing to the door.

“What’s the attitude about?” Harry questioned, taking a seat on the corner of my white bed.

“What can I do to help ?” Harry questioned, making his way to the closet, and looking through my small drawers.

“Get me, the-” I tired to say, until Harry interrupted my thought by holding my red thong up the air. “Harry, put those down.” I whined, trying to jump up to reach. “Harry Edward Styles.” I pointed to his chest.

“Yes, London Johnson Grande.” He called, while looking down to my height.

“Can I have my thong back, please.” I demanded, while looking up to meet his big green eyes.

“One condition.” I nodded yes, “Make sure you wear these, when I come to visit you on tour.” He smirked, while rubbing the bottom of my chin.

“In your dreams.” I murmured under my breath, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. “I mean of course.” I lied, while snatching the thong from his hands. “Thank you very much.” I grinned, while grabbing all of my undergarments , shoving them into the duffel bag.

Harry and I kept packing,  It took us the whole morning and afternoon to get these ten duffel bags full of clothing. I was leaving for a whole three months, that’s a lot of outfits, so that means a lot of clothing, and accessories.

-Later That Night-

“Finally done.” I gasped, while jumping on the bed, laying my head on Harry’s bare chest. I could hear his heartbeat beating normal, but thumping hard. Harry started to stroke my curls into place, twirling my hair for the fun of it, and I started to study his features.

“What you looking at?” He questioned, while looking down at me.

“Nothing.” I lied, while making my way to look at the television screen.

Harry started to nibble onmy ear, still stroking my long brown hair. He kissed my cheek, trailing down to my neck, and moving my spaghetti strap over my shoulder, and giving me small love bites on my collar bone.I felt Harry’s hands roaming around my back and into my shirt. Harry hit my soft spot, making me escape a quick moan.

“Harry, not now.” I moaned, while still feeling Harry sucking the soft spot. “Please stop.” I pleaded, while pushing him away.

“What was that for?” Harry questioned, looking to me with confusion written all over his face.

“Harry, I’m just not ready.” I told, looking down to the ground, playing with my fingers.

“What do you mean?” He asked, while running his hands through his quiff.

“You are rushing into things.. .” I added, while looking over to his beautiful green eyes. “I love you, but I need time to process this sexual frustration between you and I.” I stated, while sitting up from the bed.

It was silent for a couple of minutes, until Harry broke the silent, “You’re sexually frustrated?” I nodded yes, giving him a small grin. “Towards me?” He grinned bigger, his eyebrows started to raise.

“Dont get too full of yourself, Styles.” I giggled, hitting him playfully on the chest.

“Lets just say, Im ready when you're ready.” He stated, while planting a small kiss on my nose. “Ready yet?” He joked. 

"Oh Harry." I giggled, while hitting his shoulder playfully. 

*16 Votes for NEXT CHAPTER* 

*4 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER* 

*LOVE YOU GUYS* 

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR FEEDBACK*