Chapter 42- Segway

Chapter 41- Swag

-The Very Next Day-

 Harry P.O.V-

 I woke up, immediately checking my phone, no call back from London. I groaned back to the bed, checking my phone once more, still nothing.

 Why wasn’t London calling me back? 

London P.O.V-

 “Pst. London.” I heard a raspy voice, and felt small taps on my arm. “Wake up sleeping beauty.” The voice demanded, making me groan loud. “London, I’ll get a bucket of water.”

 I immediately woke up, opening my eyes wide, and tilting my head to the person who was tapping my arm, which was Justin. “What are you doing here so early?” I questioned, while digging my head into the pillow.

“I’m taking you for an adventure.” He demanded, while still poking on my arm. “So get up and get dress.” He determined, while dragging me out of the bed, and helping me stand in place. “I’ll be waiting.” He smiled, while making his way to the front of the bus.

I decided to wear my a watermark Ballet cami, dark skinny jeans, and my white small top heels. I retouched my curls, and make-up, until I got interupted by my phone ringing really loud.

“Hello?” I said, answering the phone without looking at the caller ID.

“London?” I heard a raspy british tone coming from the other line.

“Hey.” I smiled, knowing it was Harry. “Sorry I didn't call back last night.” I stated, while adding my nude lip gloss on.

“It’s okay.” He said, hearing his breath through the phone. “How’s the tour bus and all?”

“It’s good, How’s Toulouse?” I questioned, while adding my eyeliner.

“He’s good, we miss you.” Harry spoke.

“I miss you too.” I smiled, while hearing my name be called from the front of the bus, which was Justin afterall. “I have to go, I’ll call you later tonight, Love you.” I recalled, while hanging up the phone, before Harry could say anything else.

I made my way to the front of the bus, “So, where are we going?” I questioned, while following Justin who led me backstage to the arena.

“Have you ever heard of a segway?”  He questioned, and I nodded no. “It’s like a scooter.” He lied, while climbing on this machinery which was segway.

“This is not a scooter.” I reclaimed, while looking at the empty one next to his. “I am not going segwaying with you.” I demanded, while lifting my both arms up in the air. “Over my dead body.”

“London, come on.” Justin begged, while grabbing my hand, and leading me on the segway. “I’ll teach you.” He demanded, while climbing right behind me. “So this is the handle, It guides you to the destination.” He pointed to it, while grabbing my hand to hold to the grasp of the handle. “Just try to keep your balance.” He demanded, while getting off, and stood in the front of segway. “Now try to move the handle and keep the balance at the same time.” He demanded.

“If I die, I’ll drag you with me Bieber.” I giggled, while moving the handle gently, and trying to keep the balance perfectly in time for the machinery to move. “Ah! I'm moving.” I yelled, making me stop the movement. “I did it !” I grinned, giving Justin an air highfive. 

“See, It wasn't that hard.” Justin added, while helping me out of the segway. “Let’s go explore the stage?” He demanded, while leading the way to the stage. He took heavy breaths, making his way up the stairs that  was on the stage and sitting on the tippy top of the stairs.

“This is incredible.” I stated, while looking over to all the empty seats of the audience. “This will be all full for tonight’s show.” I determined, while looking up at Justin.

“All full of screaming beliebers.” Justin chuckled, while motioning me to sit by him. I made my way up the upstairs, taking a seat right below him.

“Do you ever want to run away from this crazy life, you have?” I questioned, while tilting my head to face Justin.

“All the time, but then I rethink everything I’ve achieved in the past five years.” Justin began, while looking down at me. “I’ve won awards, met amazing fans, and change people’s life for the better.” He added, while grinning really big.

“You actually have a heart?” I gasped, while giggling to my joke. “Joking.” I stated, while looking over to the empty seats.

“Very Funny London.” Justin chuckled, giving me his mysterious stare. 

“Well, Thank you.” I grinned, while making my way to the bottom of the stairs, and closer to the untouch microphone stand. “So what every happened between you and Selena?” I questioned.

“I really wish I had the answer to that.” Justin added, while making his way down the stairs. “Selena was an amazing girl, who made my heart break into a million of pieces.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” I apologize, while humming against the microphone. “What song should I sing?” I questioned.

“Surprise me.” Justin smiled, making his way down to the floor seats, watching me stand there.

“ If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before. Baby, take a chance or you’ll never ever know. I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow, Swag, swag, swag, on you. Chillin' by the fire while we eatin’ fondue, I don't know about me but I know about you, So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag.”I sang, adding my little high pitch twist to it.

“Bravo!” Justin yelled, while making his way up to the stage. “Your full of surprises.” He added, while pulling me into his tight grasp called a friendly hug.

“Thank you.” I smiled, while wrapping my arms around his torso. “It means a lot coming from you.”

“Yeah.” He smiled, while letting go of his grasp, and the awkward eye connect. “We should get going.” He demanded,  while pointing to the exit, that lead backstage.

Justin and I made our way to the door that lead to the tour bus. I was about to open the door, until I felt a tight grasp around my wrist. “What wrong Justin?” I questioned, while looking at him with confusion.

“I just really need to do this.” He mentioned, while leaning forward and planting his moist pink lips against my own. We connected our lips, motioning slowly, until I pushed away as fast as I can. "London, Im so-" He tired to say, until I interputed. 

"Don't you ever do that again." I snapped, slapping him across the face roughly, and runing out of the door and into the tour bus. I leaned against the nearby wall, feeling my pink touched lips with my index finger...

The first questioned that popped in my head : How is Harry going to take this?

*OMGOD I KNOW!!!* 

*HONDON OR JONDON? COMMENT BELOW!* 

*16 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER <3* 

*MESSAGE ME: I LOVE YOU TALKING TO PEOPLE <3*