Chapter 46- Wedding Time

Chapter 46- Wedding Time!

*The Next Day*

London P.O.V-

Gemma let me in the Styles’ home, I made my way up to Harry’s bedroom, seeing him struggle with his simple black tie. "Need any help?" I questioned, while walking towards him." There you go handsome." I smiled, while finishing fixing the black tie in place.

“Thank you.” He smiled, thanking me by planting one of his simple kiss. I grabbed my dress, which was hung in Harry’s closet, and made my way towards the bathroom. I slipped into my mom’s red Versace dress, and tall naked high heels.

"Can I come in?” Harry questioned, while still making his way into the bathroom. “What a babe.” He stated, while looking up and down to my dress.

"Why did you even ask?" I giggled, while adding my nude lip gloss.

"Those lips look pretty perky.” He chuckled, hugging me from behind, and leaving a trail of kisses on my neck.

"Harry." I moaned, while Harry kept kissing my soft spot. “We have a wedding to attend.” I demand, while hitting him playfully on the chest. “Let’s get going.” I giggled, while intertwining our hands together, and leading the way to the car, where Robin was waiting.

"Are you ready, Robin?" Harry asked, while opening the car door for me to enter.

"I'm pretty nervous.” Robin stated, Harry made kept his eye on the road, trying to avoid me giggles.

"Here you go Robin." I smiled, while passing him Harry's cloth napkin that was in front of his front pocket. Harry started to chuckle along with me, making me burst out of plain laughter.

"We are here." Robin stated, while Harry parked the car in the empty spot. “This will be you two in the future.” He chuckled, while pointing over to Harry and I.

"Oh Robin." I giggled, while looking over at Harry, who was chuckling away.

"Let's go get you married!!" Harry stated towards Robin, and ran his way to my side of the car. He opened the car door, helping me out with these tall heels, “There you go ,madam.” He joked, while letting his hand out for me to hold.

"Oh Harry.” I giggled, while intertwining our hands together, and making our way beside the groom, into the church.

"Good luck babe." I smiled, while giving him a small peck on the lips and a little nudge on his curls. I made my way into the ceremony, and Harry made his way to find Anne. I took my seat right beside my parents and Luke, who were sitting the middle seats.

The music started to play, making the flower girl walk through the aisle, throwing a few pebbles in the ground, then the ring holder, bridesmaids, maid of honor which was Gemma, lastly was Harry and Anne . Harry looked very handsome with his quiff and tux, while Anne looking beautiful with the white feathers and dress. The ceremony went perfect, they both said their I dos and walked down the aisle happily as ever. Harry and I waited for the church to get empty, my parents and Luke went to join the big crowd that was huddling over the front of the church.

"That's what I call true love." I smiled, intertwining Harry's and I hands together.

"Something that we have." He grinned, while kissing the back of my hand. I smiled big and nodded yes, pecking his lips lightly. "Let's get going." He mumbled against my lips, while helping me up with his two strong hands.

"Party time." I giggled, walking outside of the church, where big crowds of people were surrounding around Anne and Robin.

"Look who has arrived." Luke mentioned, while pointing to the paparazzi’s on the other side of the street.