Chapter 15- Ellen

London P.O.V:

"Describe your fans in one word?" Ellen asked Ariana and I .

" Determine." Ariana answered.

"Loving." I stated.

"Whats your status. Dating, single, married, etc?"

"Dating Nathan Sykes." Ariana giggled.

"He's a Wanted guy ." Ellen laughs along.

"Single ." I raised my hand and smiled.

"Harry Styles?" Ellen stated but also questioned.

"What about him? " I giggled.

"What a cutie."She stated.

"Yes." I giggled while covering my mouth.

"Your cutie?" Ellen questioned once more.

"No." I giggled while looking over at the audience.

"Just friends?" Ellen demanded.

" Of course." I smiled . I looked down to the ground and faced the truth. Harry and I never talked about becoming a item. The sad part is that I haven't spoken to Mr. Styles lately. After the concert last night we went our separate ways. He went to the airport to take the first flight back home.

The interview took longer than i thought. It was never ending until the director said cut.

"Thank you so much Ellen for having us." I thanked and said my goodbyes with hugs. We entered the black Range Rover and drove off avoiding paparazzis. My phone started to ring.

I looked at the called ID, Harry Styles.

Harry: Hey London.

Me: Whats up?

Harry: Word in street that you're coming back home.

Me: Possible.

Harry: What time does your flight get here?

Me: Around 8 am.

Harry: Early I see. Who's picking you up?

Me: A dude.

Harry: You have a boyfriend.

Me: I only got my eyes on one guy.

Harry: That one guy, better be me.

Me: In your dreams.

Harry: I'll see you at 8 , London.

Me:Goodnight Harry.

Harry: Goodnight. Sweet Dreams.

Then I hung up and entered the Hotel Suite one last time.

Ariana P.O.V-

"Please don't go." I begged London.

" I have to Ariana." London stated while rolling her suitcase to the door. "Im going to miss you."

"Im going to miss you so much. " I pulled London into a hug and kissed her forehead. " Ill see you soon Baby sis." I smiled.

"Ms.London, your ride is here." The bell-hopper demanded. London nodded and walked towards the door.

"I'll see you two in a week." London stated while exchanging hug. "Love you ." She then walked out, while Frankie and I ran towards the window. London blew a kiss goodbye before entering the car; Frankie and I just waved goodbye through the window.