Chapter 18- Bakery

Harry P.O.V-

I woke up from Gemena opening the curtains from my bedroom, "Goodmorning brother." She threw me a pillow and walked out my room. I shrugged my hair and walked down stairs, smelling fresh pancakes from the kitchen.

"Put some pants on." Gemena covered her eyes, while taking a bite of her pancakes.

"I have boxers on, calm down." I chuckled, giving my mom a goodmorning kiss. "Goodmorning mom."

"Goodmorning honey." She smiled, while flipping the pancakes. "How was last night with London and the boys?"

"Good." I picked up my phone from the counter, and looked at the picture from last night. Paparazzi did get my good side after all.

"Poor London, she's stuck with a pig." Gemena commented, while taking a bite of her pancakes and makes gagging noise.

"and you're the single one here."I joked and walked over to pour some warm coffee in the mug.

"Gemena your brother's not a pig. Harry, you're taken?" My mom's left eyebrow raised.

"Surprise."I chuckled, taking a sip if warm coffee and walking upstairs to my bedroom.

I took a quick shower, and changed into some decent daily life clothing. I flipped my hair into place, and walked down the stairs, grabbing my car keys from the Kitchen counter. "Mom, I'm heading out." I walked into the cold air and drove off to London's house. I knocked on the front door , waiting for someone to open.

"Harry Styles?I think you got the wrong house. " Luke joked, while leaving the door open.

"Im looking for London, and I remember you from grade school." I laughed , thinking about childhood memories.

"I hated you." Luke chuckled and walked his way to the living room.

I went upstairs and into London's room. She was fast asleep, looking beautiful as ever. I kissed her nose slightly, and rubbed her sides. I started to rub her back , and kissed her lips lightly to wake her up. She opened both of her eyes , smiled against my lips.

"Goodmorning babe." I smiled big, pulling on to the covers.

"Hey." She smiled and put the covers over her head. "I look like a dead puppy."

"A Cute dead puppy." I chuckled, pulling the covers off her face. "Wake up Sleepy head. "

"Im awake, and what are you doing here at 10 in the morning?" She asked, while sitting up to face me.

"I want to spend time with you." I picked her up bride style way and led to the bathroom door.

"Harry. Today is going to be my surprise ." She giggled, while pushing me out of the bathroom and closing the door on my face.

London P.O.V-

I finished my warm shower and wrapped my white towel around my petite body. I opened the bathroom door , peeked to see if Harry was in the room , he wasn't . It was my time to Change into a daily outfit . I went with my high waisted acid jeans, floral top, and floral small heels. I put on my bare make-up, and the regular half up with perfect loose curls.
I walked downstairs to grab myself some oatmeal, I jumped when I heard "TOUCHDOWN" from the Livingroom. I walked to the Livingroom and saw my three favorite boys watching the football game with the packers .

"Good morning beautiful!" My dad smiled, Luke and Harry turned their heads to face me . Luke felt grossed out and started to watch the game again. Harry grinned And patted the seat right next to him. I sat right by Harry and Luke, watching the packers game . When the packers won like always, Harry and I decided to take a little stroll through the town.

"Close your eyes ." I demanded while walking side by side on the sidewalk with Harry.

"How am I going to walk then?" He questioned while swinging our arms .

"You got to trust me ." I smiled up , he shut his two eyes and I grabbed his two hands to lead him the way. It took about ten more mintues to arrive to our destination "Open your eyes." I demanded, and so he did .

His eyes widen and jaw dropped, "how did you know?" He pointed to the front doors of Barbra's bakery.

"Let's just say, your sister is a very nice person." I smiled and opened the front doors of the bakery, Barbra greeted us with big hugs and kisses.

"Harry how did you get such a beautiful young lady?" Barbara smiled and pointed towards me .
"It was a lucky try." He joked, while I hit his chest playfully. "Joking." He grabbed my two arms that playfully hit him, and chuckled.

"Get working lovebirds!" Barbara pinched Harry's bum and clapped her hands together . Barbara left Harry and I alone working in the bakery. Harry started to fool around while mopping the floor, while I started to dance in place like a loser to the music that was playing .

"Maybe it's the way she walked!" Harry sang while pointing towards me. I started to walk with a small waddle just like a penguin. "Maybe it's not the way she walked." He joked while dancing with the broom in the back.

"How may I help you." I smiled to the middle age young women.

"I'm looking for my son, Harry." She smiled up to me, and saw Harry In the back, mopping the floors. "He can never mop at home." She joked while pointing to the bread in the counter." I will have three of those ." She demanded .

"Hey mum." Harry walked up to the cashier to pin the price and smiled big.

"Is this the beautiful , London Johnson!" Anne pointed to me, while I turned around with her bag of bread. I passed the bag of bread to Anne and nodded yes. " Your such a beauty. I'm Harry's mom, call me Anne." She smiled big, and hugged me tightly over the counter.

"It's a pleasure of meeting you. " I smiled big and looked over at Harry. "You have an amazing son."

"Aw thank you London. He was a pain to raise." She joked, while winking lightly. "When he was about 5, he took-"

"Mom, not now . Please not now." Harry interrupted, while covering Anne's mouth playfully.

"Fine , how about tea. Tonight, my house ?" She smiled, and demanded the invitation.

"I will love to." I smiled and she walked right out of the bakery and waved goodbye .

"Oh no." Harry joked and platted a small peck on my lips.

"Oh yes. " I smiled against his lips and hugged him tight.

*Made Instagram: LondonWattpad**
*8 Votes for Next Chapter!!"
* Have any ideas ? Comment and I will love to hear your ideas !!***