Chapter 19- Tea Time

London P.O.V-

"I'm nervous. What do I wear?" I walked back and forth from my closet to the bedroom, while Harry sat on the bed watching my every move.

Harry grabbed me still and looked into my eyes, " Your perfect, don't stress over it." Harry led me to the closet and picked out a simple floral dress. "This is good." He smiled .

I rushed into the bathroom, changed into the floral dress , and my tall naked heels. I retouched my simple bare make-up and recurled my hair into place. I walked into my bedroom, and felt a flash hitting me .

"Harry !" I covered my face , and saw that he had the polarid camera in his hands." How do I look?" I twirled around and giggled lightly, feeling another flashed from the camera .

"Beautiful." He smiled , while posting the picture on the wall with tape. "It's the sorry of our life." He smirked.

"Let's go." I picked up my purse and light pink jacket from the wooden chair. Harry helped me down the stairs, through the door, then into his range rover. We drove to his childhood home, and entered by the garage.

Harry led me to the big kitchen where his mom was making fresh baking goods. "Hello Anne." I greeted Anne with a big open hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Everything smells delicious." I sniffed the fresh baking good that was coming from the oven. Harry grabbed my purse and coats, taking it to his bedroom upstairs.

" Thank you my dear." She smiled while taking the fresh muffins from the oven. "You look beautiful. The dress is gorgeous." She claimed, while pointing to the high stool right in front of her .

"Thank you, Harry picked it out." I sat on the high stool, " Do you need any help?" She nodded yes, showing me how to fix the dinning room table.

"My two favorite ladies. " Harry walked in the kitchen, hugging me from behind, and leaving trail of kisses on my neck.

"Harry, stop it." Gemma walked into the kitchen while gagging, "London, this is your chance to run. Go for it now!" Gemma joked and pointed to the door.

"Shut up Gem." Harry shouted while pulling a strand of gem's hair.

"Gem, be nice to your brother . Harry, be nice to your sister." Anne claimed.

"Harry show London around the house." Anne demanded. Harry grabbed my hand and showed me to his bedroom, up the stairs to the left.

"This is a classic" I pointed to guitar that was hanging from the wall . Harry picked up the guitar, Sitting on his bedside , and playing some easy strings.

"Look at this." He pointed to the lyrics that was laying on his desk. I picked it up , and read the first line.

" Boy you make me feel so lucky

Finally the stars align." I simply said, Harry started to play the strings that connected to the song.

"Never has it been so easy

To be in love and to give you

This heart of mine." I sang slowly, catching up with Harry's guitar skills.

"You know what I need" I sang.

"Aye!" Harry added .

"I know what you like," I giggled.

" Aye!" Harry added again.

"Put it all together baby

We could be alright.

How could this be wrong

When it feels so right

Yeah, I really love you