Shit they found me

Start from the beginning

I came out of my thoughts about Hunter and carried on blow drying my hair.

Ten minuets later my hair was dry. I walked over the the mirror and brushed my hair and let it hang on the top of my back.

Hunter strolled out of the shower with his clothes on that he head yesterday. “don't you need to change?” I asked him. “yeah, but my clothes are at my flat”. I was about to respond but wait did he say his flat?. “you live by yourself?” he nodded “yeah my parents are dead”. I couldn’t see what his emotion was because he hid them so well like me. I hated showing my emotions. I wasn’t going to give him pity I know he wouldn't want that. “ sorry for asking and do you want to go to your apartment and change?”. His eyes flicked up to me he gave me a small smile. I guess it was for not pushing the subject any further. I wouldn't want him to tell me yet anyway because I haven't told him anything about me. “thanks that would be great”.

I grabbed my school bag off the side and made my way down the stairs to put my shoes on and grab my leather jacket.

“HUNTER! Come here” I shouted in my shoe closet. Which was full of different types of trainers like vans and Nike’s. “yeah” I turned my body to face him “ which shoes” I said. He looked shocked “your asking me to pick your shoes?”. “yes now which ones?” I said pointing at my many shoes. He looked across the rows of shoes and pointed at my blue vans “wear those I like them” I pulled them from the rack and pulled them over my feet.

Hunter and I walked out of the closet. “ right lets go I’m hungry” he smirked “for such a skinny girl you eat mcdonald’s a lot” I faked gasped and put my hand on my chest “I’m so offended are you calling me fat?” he laughed and said “ if I said that to any other girl she would go on a diet”. I laughed this is probably true “but I’m not like other girls, I’ve seen stuff”.

I walked towards the front door and picked my car keys off the side and opened my front door. I pulled my sunglasses over my eyes and headed towards the garage.

The garage opened and revealed by baby. I unlocked the car and slipped into it. Whilst I was putting my belt on Hunter slid in on the other side throwing his school bag in the back seat with mine. I started the ignition and and reversed out of the garage onto the stupidly long drive way.

“okay where do you live? We will go there first” I asked hunter whilst my gates were opening. I had my hand ready to type the address in the built in sat nav. Hunter told me his address and I headed towards his flat.

We started to drive through the rougher parts of California. People were stood on the paths eyeing up my car. I should be worried but I wasn’t. Anyone tried to get my car I would hurt them. I don’t care. I guess you could say I have a temper which hopefully no one sees at school.

I pulled up in front of a block of flats Hunter looked towards me. I guess he was trying to see my emotion but I was hiding it. I wasn’t bothered where he lived as long as he isn’t living on the streets . Then I would say something. “so this is where I live. Nothing compared to your house” I sighed “Hunter I’m not going to judge you for where you live” he nodded “coming in?” “sure”. We both got out of my car. I locked the car and gave people who were looking at my car death looks. Hunter opened the front door of the apartment and walked inside.