75. He Takes Care Of You While You're On Your Period - Calum

Start from the beginning

"Darnit, now I'm crying," you looked over and saw the water flowing from your brother's eyes down his cheeks.

"Thank you Calum," was all you said, you carefully moved over so that you could pull him into a hug.

"You're welcome," he giggled, wiping away some of his sympathy tears, "you deserve it."

The two of you sat like that for a few minutes, crying and hugging each other, until the sniffling and tears died down.

You peeled your arms off of Calum and moved back over to your own spot.

"I also got Ice Cream and junk food, but that didn't fit in the bag," he said.

You perked up and looked over at him. Junk food, comfy clothes, and cuddling was precisely what you were looking for.

"Can we watch a movie then? And eat unhealthy food?" You asked, rather excitedly.

"Sure, sounds good to me," he nodded, "meet back in ten?"

You were about to agree when you felt another sharp tug from your uterus. You might be a little slow.

"How about fifteen?" You chuckled darkly.

"Fifteen minutes it is," he smiled sympathetically and stood.

You put your arms up in the air, so that he could pull you up to your feet.

"Ready?" He raised an eyebrow, taking each of your hands in his.

"Just rip the bandaid off," you gritted out.

"On the count of three," he hummed, "one, two, three!"

You locked your arms and he pulled you up to a standing position.

"Just put me out of my misery," you frowned, slowly bending down to grab the socks.

"I think you're going to need this too then," Calum grabbed the pain medication and shook out two pills and handed them to you as well.

"Good plan," you nodded, quickly swallowing them down so that there wouldn't be a bitter taste in your mouth.

You straightened up and made the long walk to your room. You wanted to change out of the clothes you had been wearing into something more comfortable. Your pants were beginning to dig into your bloated abdomen, it sometimes felt like you needed a completely different set of pants for when you were on your period and when you weren't. When you undid he button and fly on your unusually tight jeans, you let out a sigh of relief. Your stomach, which was no longer tightly restrained, felt better as well. Instead you wore a pair of leggings which were much looser and far more kind to your abdomen. After that, you pulled on one of the pairs of socks Calum and Mali had gotten you, they were covered in tacos.

You decided that you also wanted a sweater to cover your bare shoulders. But when you got up to go through your closet to look for one, nothing was just right. They were either too small, too ugly, or just not right for the equation.

You blew some hair out of your face and pouted. Normally by now you'd go steal something from Mali's closet, but you didn't have that option when you were with Calum.

Wait. Calum had a closet too. He wouldn't mind if you stole on of his hoodies, he had a million of them. So you walked over into Calum's room. He of course had a walk in closet. You flicked on the light and strode inside. Luckily for you, he was very organized. His hoodies were between his leather jackets and his flannels. You looked through them until you found one that was soft on the inside. Even though it would be huge on you, it also would be insanely comfy, and that's what you wanted.