74. You're A Badass But He's Overprotective AF - Michael

Start from the beginning

"Nice," he rolled his eyes at your mess in the sink.

"I was just moving the stuff over, I needed room," you said innocently.

"A lot of room, the entire counter apparently," he looked at all of the wasted space, and the full sink, in distaste. He sighed and put all of the medical supplies down on the space next to you, and then stepped back.

"What is this?" He yanked your leg up, now able to better see the scrapes that were still bloodied and bruised.

"That, is an abrasion of the kneecap," you said, holding your knee up and looking at it yourself.

"Yes Y/N, I realize that," he snapped, pulling your knee back toward him, almost succeeding in pulling your right off the counter with it.

"Don't ask if you don't want an answer," you shrugged.

"Okay and well why don't you tell me why you scraped your knees and bust your lip in the first place," he sighed, turning the shower on.

"Uhhh," you were distracted for a moment, confused as to why the shower was necessary, until you saw him wetting a washcloth with it. Right, you had filled the sink with counter junk.

"Y/N?" He asked, wringing the excess water out.

"What? Oh yeah, so it all began at lunch right, I was just sitting there, minding my own business with Y/BFF/N," you started to talk. But when Michael's wash cloth came in contact with your torn flesh, you sucked in a breath and gritted your teeth.

"Sorry, I have to get the dirt out," he apologized.

"Yeah, well do you have to rub it?" You whined as he continued to clean your wound.

"I'm not even rubbing it, I'm dabbing it," he chuckled, "see? Dab, dab, dab," he said as he carefully tried to remove the dirt from your knee.

"I'm trying to to watch actually," you complained, putting your arm over your eyes so that you wouldn't have to look.

"For someone who is constantly in fights, you really are a baby, you know that?" He chuckled, moving from one knee to the other.

"The adrenaline rush, from fighting and you know all of the emotions and me wanting to really beat them makes it not as bad," you sighed, "plus I don't mind getting hurt as much as you shoving a washcloth in it afterwards."

"Whatever Y/N, just continue the story," he said, moving back from your knees and grabbing the antibacterial spray of death.

"Fine," you whined and flinched as he sprayed your knees down, "so we were sitting there, eating our lunches, when I heard some girl talking crap about me, and you, and-"

He cut you off, "you can't just start fights because someone talks bad about you, or me, you're bigger than that and I really don't care about what some random girl thinks."

"You didn't let me finish," you whined as he started to bandage your cleaned and disinfected legs with gauze.

"This better be good," he warned you, pulling it tight.

"She called Luke an untalented, tone-deaf-" you stopped talking when Michael's fingers dug into your flesh, it was rather painful, and you squirmed out of his grip. "Michaeeeeeeel," you winced.

"Sorry, sorry, just please tell me that you let her have it," he suddenly didn't seem so upset about you getting in a fight.

"Oh yeah, I pulled out her nasty hair extensions," you giggled, "her look was priceless."

"Good," he stood back up to his full height, "nobody messes with Luke but me."

"I knew you'd get it," you grinned, which tugged at your large lip-cut painfully. "Ow."

"Just hold still, I'm not done yet," he rolled his eyes and grabbed the washcloth.

"Noooo," you flinched away, "that's covered in knee-blood, don't wipe it on my faaaaace." You swatted his hands away.

"Look, this corner is clean," he held up one portion of the cloth that wasn't yet covered in dirt and blood.

"Michael that's gross," you shook your head, "I'm fine."

"Fine, but if your lip gets infected and they have to cut it off then it's not my fault," he threw his arms up in the air, that caused the washcloth to go flying, and hit the white wall with a loud splat. You both watched as it peeled off the wall, leaving a large patch of watery gore where it had been.

"On the bright side, me chewing with my mouth open can't be any grosser than that," you said cheerfully, smiling less than before so that you wouldn't tear open your split lip.

"Oh joy, that's just what I wanted to hear," he shook his head and glared at you tiredly.

"You're welcome," you didn't let the smile fall from your face.

"I don't remember saying thank you," he mused.

"Well I read between the lines," you countered.

"Or," he walked over and retrieved his washcloth, "you heard me wrong."

You gaped at him, well, that was uncalled for. You were offended, even if you kind of deserved it for snapping at him. You tried to make your dramatic exit, but your brother's voice stopped you.

"Y/N, I think you have a counter to re-setup."

"Oh joy."

Happy Birthday SLSP! Three years go by so fast 😂 SLSP is near and dear to me, that's when I joined the 5sosfam.

(You don't choose the 5sosfam, the 5sosfam chooses you)

*If you want a complete list of the upcoming topics, please check My Everything I'm Working On book as it's too long to put here (through 92)*

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!