74. You're A Badass But He's Overprotective AF - Michael

Start from the beginning

"God I hope not, what if they had to cut your lips off?" He sounded rather horrified at the prospect, but you thought that the image of you lipless was rather amusing.

"OH MY GOD!" You cackled, throwing your head back, "that'd be so bad."

"Yeah it would, then you couldn't close your mouth when eating," you could just hear the disgust in his voice, "or you'd at least do it less than you do now."

"It was ONE TIME AND I WAS HUNGRY!" You spun around on your heel so that you could poke him in the chest. He always brought up one of your lesser moments.

Essentially, you had just been coerced into running a 5k, after which you were not only exhausted from, but famished and parched. You basically forced Michael to pull over and get you a McDonalds meal. You ate like an animal, and you will never forget the horrified look on your brother's face when you ate a large fry two minutes flat. You basically had poured the entire thing into your mouth and swallowed it whole, not a pretty picture, but very satisfying at the time.

"Mhmmm, well then if you really want to prevent it from happening again, you should really let me clean out that lip," he said, shrugging.

"Fine, just let me change, I'm pretty sure I'm covered in bloodstains," you huffed, walking into your empty bedroom and slamming the door shut.

"Great, just what I wanted to hear," you could hear him complaining through the door.

"IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER, IT'S MOSTLY NOT MY BLOOD!" You yelled as you squirmed out of the tight pants.

"That's mildly reassuring I suppose," he mused, "but I would really feel better if you weren't covered in blood at all."

"Fair enough," you pulled your shirt up from the bottom and over your head. Michael did have a point, it was rather unsanitary to have others blood on you, unfortunately, you often found yourself in this exact position. You got into a loooot of fights, it was a part of your personality.

"But if you wear black, the blood stains aren't really noticeable," you chuckled, pulling on some running shorts and a muscle-tee.

"Again, or you could not get covered in blood, then you could be bright and happy colored," he offered.

"Psh," you scoffed as you pulled the door open, "black is the color of my soul, I'd wear it all day any day."

"I guess that's true, it runs in the family," he nodded.

"We're cool like that, black is sooooo punk rock," you smiled lazily.

"Yeah well lets go Little Miss Punk Rock," he pulled you by the arm again leading you toward the bathroom.

"I am not a 'Little Miss'," you huffed, tugging your arm back and walking ahead of him straight into the bathroom.

"Just sit down on the counter, let's get this over with," he went started digging through the cabinet.

"I'm working on it," you grumbled, boosting yourself up, and sitting down on the crowded couch. You had to basically shove all of the stuff on the counter into the sink. Then you made yourself comfortable as he stood back up, arms full of medical supplies.