73. You Are On Your Period And All The Boys Are Around - Michael

Start from the beginning

As if he could see the dilemma in your mind, the drummer looked up and smiled at you. He then patted the seat on the couch next to you, signaling you to join him.

You did so, walking in and setting yourself down. You tried to avoid looking at Michael's aliens, you knew that watching their animated guts get splattered all over the walls would only serve to upset you. So you cuddled into Ashton instead.

"Hi Y/N," he giggled and wrapped his arms around you so that you could look at what he was looking at on his Instagram.

He was mostly looking at fan art at that time. Pictures of him, Michael, Calum, Luke, and their girlfriends.

"I like that one," you said as he scrolled past a picture of your brother.

"Yeah?" He paused for a moment so that the two of you could both admire the picture.

It was of Michael, sticking out his tongue as usual. Back when he actually left his piercings in. His hair was bright red and you thought that it was incredibly life-like.

"Mhmmmm," you reaffirmed.

So Ashton liked the picture and then kept scrolling. You raised your eyebrows. Such a causal gesture to him, but you were sure it would knock the socks off of the artist.

"That ones cute," you said as you scrolled to one of Calum and Luke sitting next to each other and playing FIFA on a big TV screen.

"It is, but considering that the artist's name is Cakeisthebest I think I'd get in trouble for liking it," he giggled.

You shrugged, "maybe you would maybe you wouldn't, just say that you didn't see the user and then you have plausible deniability," you grinned.

Ashton's finger hovered over the little heart button for a few seconds. He winced and pressed down, as soon as it turned red he furiously scrolled down and the two of you dissolved into more giggles.

"Okay for the record it's funny when you do it to Calum and Luke but not when you do it to me," Michael said, "no making anyone think that Malum or Muke is real."

"Aye aye!" You chirped just as Ashton scrolled past a Muke drawing.

It was a good one, and since Michael had specifically forbade you, you couldn't help it, you double tapped it and a little heart appeared.

"Y/N!" Ashton hissed. He sounded angry, but the look on his face told you he was amused.

"Shhhhh," you said, scrolling down more.

After more scrolling the two of you came up to a Malum drawing that was rather NSFW. Before you could react, Ashton liked it. He was probably desensitized, but you were surprised that he did it. You glanced up at him and he put a finger to his lips.

You nodded and it became a game. Whoever liked the Muke or Malum drawing first wins. The two of you probably got through two-dozen pictures before you accidentally liked a Mashton.

It wasn't on purpose, all you saw was the back of two heads, one of which being blue. You just kind of assumed that the other head was Luke, it wasn't until Ashton made an upset noise that you realized it wasn't.