Fruity Love *2Jae

The smell of something fruity woke me up from my midday nap. I inhale before fluttering my eyes open. Moaning from the delicious aroma that is being inhale from my nostrils, I remove my blanket, and go in search of the smell.

"Did I wake you up, babe?" Jaebum was in the kitchen, his hand on a spatula, moving eggs and other ingredients on a pan.

"Hmm," I muffle a sound and sit myself on the stool of the concrete kitchen table. Right in front of me, there is a glass filled with mixed fruits and orange juice. My favorite mixed juice that Jaebum always prepares whenever I wake up.

"I added a couple of dates, for a better nutrition. If you don't like it, I won't added anymore." I hum to his voice while I take a sip of the mixed juice.

My taste buds are in heaven upon the taste of this wonderful mixed juice. Dates surely add a better flavor to it. "Thanks, Jaebum." I place the glass on the concrete table and slowly walk- as much as my swollen feet would let me- to my amazing boyfriend.

Jaebum turns the stove off to the left and turns around, with his famous energetic smile, spins me around so that I am in front of him and his hands hug me below my swollen six month pregnant belly. "That was a long nap. I thought you wouldn't wake up until your parents came back."

I laugh from embarrassment," I was sleeping so good, thinking of you dancing in boxers to a Rain song." Jaebum laughs, his sounds penetrating to my soul and giving it life.

"Would you like that for real?" He seductively tells me, his lips right next to my ear. I can feel my cheeks turning red and my manhood acting up. "I-I," I don't know what to say. I'm a little mortified and excited at the same time. I like when he gives me action or when I do to him.

"C'mon, let's go. We have an a hour before your parents come home from grocery shopping." Jaebum removes his hands from under my belly and pull my hand to the living room where I was previously sleeping on.

I throw the blanket to the floor and sit in the middle with excitement. Jaebum smirks, turning the lamp on, putting Rain on his phone, and coming closer to me. I bite my lips as he starts to unbutton his pants. He gives me a wink and starts dancing once his pants are off.

Jaebum lowers himself to his knees and then proceeds to hump the floor a couple of times. Then he comes to me, sliding his legs between my thighs. He grabs my hand and moves it across his abdomen.

I giggle and try to hide my smile. I can feel my blood going a hundred miles per hour. My heart is beating way fast and I can feel my manhood pulsing through my sweatpants.

"Do you want me to take my boxers off?" He whispers, his lips on my lips. "That would make my day." I kiss his lip then bite his bottom lip.

"Do you want to take it off or do you want me too?" His sensual tongue sends chills through my bones. I bite my bottom lip harder, and with lust in my eyes, I draw him closer to me and start to kiss him.

Jaebum deepens the kiss, his tongue sliding into mine. With my hands, I try to remove his boxers while my lips crave for his, wanting all of him.

We stop for a minute so that he can position himself on the couch comfortably and I can have a position where I can stroke him. My hands wrap around his member when we hear the door of the garage open.

I groan, removing, my hands from his member and moving away from him to sit on the arm of the couch. While I pout, Jaebum hurries to put all his clothes back on his body. He turns the music off and turns the tv to make it seem like we were watching it instead of making out.

"Babe, don't make that face. We can do this later when we are alone in our room." He kisses my lips while his hands squish my cheeks so that my lips pop out like a fish.

"I know. But I was really turn on, and now I can't shake it off. And no, I'm not going to masturbate. That shit is wrong." I say to him because I can see the suggestion popping up on his face. He might do it to himself but I won't. That's why he have other people to do it for us.

"I'm gonna go drink my mixed juice." I pout as I make my way to the kitchen. The juice doesn't taste as good as it did twenty minutes ago but it is still edible to drink.

"Hey, honey, did you just wake up?" My mother asks me while she puts down the groceries on the concrete table.

"Hmm."I mumble as I finish my drink. Jaebum appears with a totally different outfit. He changed into a white shirt and a blue pumas sweatpants.

"Do you need help, Mrs. Choi?" He asks, taking the boxes of food out from the bags. "That would be great, Jaebum," she says in her sweet voice.

"I'm gonna take a bath. I feel gross, plus she's been kicking me in the stomach a lot and I need a bubbly bath to help me relax." I kiss Jaebum on the lips and head out to our room.

~~~

I am still angry at my mom for coming home early. I can't help but be annoyed at her every time I see her. I know I am being dramatic but this hormones are not making me feel any better.

"Stop kicking me, Sooyeon, mommy needs a break." I massage my belly, I can feel her pressuring my back.

"Mommy is going to show you a melody that your father created for you," I tell Sooyeon as I stroke the piano, and let, my hands guide me across the notes.

I start to hum some words, letting my eyes close and my hands move across the piano. "That was beautiful. Your lyrics go perfectly with the melody of the piano." I turn around to see Jaebum holding a flower, his smile wide as the depths of the ocean.

"Thanks." I pat the vacant seat next to me with my hand. He obligates, handing me the flower. I take it from him and smell it. "Sooyeon and I love it, daddy." He chuckles, kissing my nose.

"Look, she's kicking," I say to him with delight, putting his hand on my belly. "She always kicks harder when you are around." As in cue,she starts kicking harder for her daddy.

"That's my girl. She's going to be kicking like Cristiano Ronaldo, huh, my little pumpkin," Jaebum cooes, kissing my belly a couple of times.

"Hey, she's not fat. Call her a banana or something." I giggle at my stupid nickname. My baby is not fat. She's going to be just like her daddy, strong and cute.

"Babe. She's too adorable to be anything but a pumpkin. She's going to have your cheeks, and your eyes." He pokes my cheeks with cute aegyo voice.

"Well she's going to have your smile, and your ears, and your nose, and your personality." Jaebum's eyes turn into crests while I tell him all of the good qualities he has.

"Sooyeon is going to be made into a perfect human little girl that we both created. With a cute guy like her mommy and a hot piece of daddy like me, who wouldn't come as beautiful as our little girl." His hand sneaks over my hips and he squeezes my skin while giving me a quick deep kiss.

"You're so egocentric, love, that's why I love you." He smirks, picking me up and putting me into his lap. He begins to make swirls on my belly while he talks to Sooyeon.

I smile from ear to ear, stroking his hair, while I hear him say all those fantastic words to our beautiful baby girl that is being made right this second.

~~~

Hey there kpoppers, this is my first kpop one shots. 2jae is first for my dear friend who loves 2jae too much @Meiluzis i I hope yoy guys like this super short one shot.

If you guys want a one shot of your favorite ship, you can either tell me in the comment section or on a message.

Tell me your ship, what do you want for the chapter and a lot of details so I can write everything that you guys want. And send lots of pictures so that I can add them to a collage.

Lots of love,

-Laterz Kelsi.