Chapter 31 - Prom

Începe de la început

" Nothing much man. Im just ready for this night to be over with. " I chuckled as he let me in the house.

" I feel you. Diamond hurry up!! KJ here and he ain't gone wait all night for yo ugly ass!! " Chance yelled.

" Fuck You Chance!! " Diamond yelled making me laugh.

Chance let out a small chuckle and then Diamond came down the steps looking as pretty as ever. I couldn't even say anything just because she looked so stunning. I mean damn is all I can say right now. " Well...What do you think? " she asked nervously.

" You look beautiful baby. I mean you just look....wow. " was all I could say.

" ThankYou. You look good yourself too. " she smiled at me.

" Alright, alright give her the corsage and get the fuck out. A nigga got company coming over in about 5 minutes. " Chance said ruining the moment.

" Yo ass always doing something. Damn. " Diamond said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled and then put the corsage on Diamond and we left to go to Cameron's house. When we got there Cameron was having a fit like he was getting married or something.

" Cameron if you don't hurry the fuck up. " Diamond said growing impatient.

" Why the hell are you even in my room? Get the fuck out. " Cameron said.

" Who the fuck - "

" Baby chill. Just go downstairs and we'll be down there in a few. " I said grabbing her by her waist and pulling her to me.

" Okay. Y'all better hurry the fuck up cause Ari is waiting. " she said before kissing my cheek and bumping Cameron on the way out.

When she closed the door she slammed it and I guess it mad Aunt Kionna mad.

" Slam another door and I'm cutting ass!! I don't give a fuck if its y'all prom night or not!! Don't be slamming shit like y'all pay for something in this house!! Fuck wrong with y'all?! " Aunt Kionna yelled.

" Diamond you heard that!? Don't be slamming shit!! " Cameron yelled.

" Cameron shut up and finish getting ready before I drag yo ass to the prom looking like you do!! " Diamond yelled and I could just see her face.

" If y'all wake up Destiny, the twins, or my husband I'm sending y'all to prom with a black eye now shut the hell up!! Cameron get ready and quit bullshitting!! " Aunt Kionna yelled and I couldn't help but laugh.

" Whatever. " Cameron mumbled.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall and then Cameron's door opened.

" What You say Cameron? " Aunt Kionna asked.

" I said I Love You ma. " Cameron said making me laughed.

" That's what I thought. " she said before closing the door.

Cameron finally got ready and Aunt Kionna wanted to take pictures and shit. " Cameron come here. " Aunt Kionna said on the verge of tears.

" Not the tears ma. Im just going to prom. " Cameron whined.

" Shut up. " she said fixing his suit.

Uncle Que came out with a gold tie in his hands. " Good you still here. " he said to Cameron. " Cameron I want to give you this. "

" Why? " Cameron asked.

" Because its a lucky tie and plus its the same tie I wore when I took your mother to prom. " he said handing Cameron the tie.

Since Cameron didn't have a tie on to begin with he easily put it on. " Thanks dad. " Cameron said.

" Your welcome. Take care of it. It's my favorite tie. " he chuckled.

" Yes sir. " he said.

After that we all left to go to prom and I got to say it was actually pretty good.

- CAMERON POV -

(Don't really feel like writing what happened at prom. Just know that Cameron won prom King and some girl named Chastity won prom Queen.)

After prom we drove to the beach house that me and KJ had rented. We was gone stay the weekend here and so far it looks nice even though its dark. Me and Ari were in our room unpacking our nighttime clothes cause tonight nobody planned on going out. " This is really nice. " Ari said looking out the window.

" It is isn't it. " I said walking over to her.

" Cameron I Love You. " she said turning towards me.

" I Love You Too baby. " I said kissing her temple.

She came closer to me and started unbuttoning my shirt because I still hadn't took off my prom attire yet.

" What are you doing? " I chuckled.

" Baby it's been far too long. 3 years. " she said kissing my chest.

She stopped once she seen my tattoo. I had a tattoo of Destiny, Ty'Shaun, Da'Shaun, Jasmine, my mom, and dad on my chest. I had their names written in cursive. " I didn't know you had a tattoo. " she said.

" Yeah. Got it about two months ago. " I nodded.

" It looks nice. " she smiled.

" Thanks. " I said picking her up bridal style.

She giggled and I carried her to the bed. I gently laid her down and crawled on top of her. I leaned down and kissed her roughly but gently at the same time if that makes sense.

I started to place kissing along her jawline and then her neck. I started to suck on her neck lightly and she moaned. As time went on we were both naked and I was on top of her. I slid into her slowly and she gasped before moaning. I was going at a slow but steady pace and it already had Ari weak. " Oh my god. Baby go deeper. " Ari moaned.

I positioned myself so that I was comfortably on top of her and I wouldn't smush her and I started going deeper. I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck so that way I could still be sucking on her neck. " I Love You. " she breathed out.

" I Love You Too. " I said.

----------------

Very short yes I know but I ain't have no type of ideas for this chapter