Chapter 32

Sincere

I quickly picked up Victoria from her crib and took her inside of the bathroom. She had only been up twice last night, so I got a little bit more sleep besides the fact that I slept with Effrin. I hate myself for doing it but I just did. I was still horny from being with Marcus that night and then Effrin's just so damn fine. Sometimes, I'm still shocked I pulled all of that. I shook my head and filled her baby bath tub in the big tub.

"C'mon Tori we gotta get ready to go. Daddy's taking us out today so we could see Grandma," I said, taking off her clothes and cleaning up her stinky diaper. "You're stinky," I teased, covering my nose.

I shook my head and sat her down in her tub as she splashed around in the water, getting me all wet, like she usually does. I grabbed a wash cloth and lightly wiped down her face and the rest of her body. When I was done I sat on the bathroom floor and just let her make a mess. At least she was getting wet and cleaning herself.

I looked up at the door as somebody knocked on it. "Come in!" I yelled over Victoria's random noises.

Effrin walked inside, closing his eyes. "Is it clear?" he smiled, peaking his eyes out from under his hands.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah."

He looked down at the tub and saw Victoria splashing around in the water. Effrin sat down on the floor with me. "Your Mama know I'm here yet?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No."

"When are you gonna tell her?"

I shrugged my shoulders and stood up. "I don't know, just not right now Effrin," I replied, grabbing a towel for Victoria. I pulled her out of the tub and wrapped the towel around her body, drying off her wet hair. I smiled at her while she looked back at Effrin as I grabbed her things out of the bathroom.

"You want Daddy?" Effrin asked, pulling her out of my arms. He took her out of the bathroom and laid her on the bed in my bedroom as I let out the water in her tub. I grabbed her toys and walked out of the connected bathroom I had in my bedroom. I closed the door behind myself and sat on the edge of the bed while Effrin put on her diaper and socks. "You can go shower or whatever. I got her," he mumbled, picking her up. He laid back on the bed with her on his chest as he turned on the TV.

"Okay. You need to watch her with her socks. She likes to take them off and suck on them," I said, going through my draws for clothes.

"Alright," he mumbled, turning on cartoons for her.

I looked back at Victoria, who was laid back on Effrin's chest watching the TV with him. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom so I could take a shower. I brushed my teeth and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I sighed and pulled my messy up hair back into a pony tail so I could shower. I knew I was gonna have to see Dawn and Charmaine soon so I could get my hair and nails done again. I was looking too rough lately. I stepped into the shower and just felt relieved that I didn't have to rush myself anymore because of Victoria. I had Effrin around now, who was actually stepping up and not being a flake like always.

I stepped out of the shower 20 minutes later and wrapped a towel around the top of my body before I walked back into my bedroom. Effrin had Victoria bouncing around on his stomach. As I walked through the room getting dressed, all I heard was the two of them laughing, which was magic to my ears. I got dressed and walked back in the bathroom to do my make up.

"Stop putting all that shit on your face Sincere," I heard Effrin say.

I rolled my eyes and continued putting on my lipstick. I pulled out my flat irons and flat ironed my hair too, since it looked so terrible. I pushed my hair over my shoulders before checking out myself one more time. "Damn, I look good," I mumbled, continuing to look at myself in the mirror.