Chapter 2

Effrin

I pulled up to my trap house that afternoon and laid my head back on my seat, sighing. I looked down at my hands, slightly shaking, feigning for more of the evil I know I shouldn't be using but I know I needed it to keep me sane. It was the only thing that's stopped me from ending it all and just killing myself. It takes me away from here. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel like my old self, when I was happy.

My car door immediately opened up and Candy sat down inside, like she had been waiting on me to get back here. She leaned over and kissed my lips.

"Why do you smell like that?" she asked, digging in her purse, looking for something.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Smell like what?" I asked.

"Like you've been wallowing around with some other broad."

"Aye chill, a'ight? I ain't been with some other broad and we ain't even together, just chill. I don't have time for this right now."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I got something for you," she said, pulling a couple of small capsules full of cocaine out of her purse. She smiled and handed me one.

Where did she always get this stuff from? I don't even sell rock out of these small capsules, so she wasn't getting these from me or any of my dope boys. The container was big enough for one snort but that was just enough for me. That's all I needed to keep me sane.

"You alright?" she asked as I opened up the cap on the container.

I shrugged my shoulders, held one of my nostrils down and snorted up all of the cocaine in the capsule. It burned as it went up my nostrils but I sighed, knowing that it would make me feel better in the end. I looked over at Candy who sniffed up her entire container too.

"Shit," she moaned as she wiped her red nose.

"You got some more?" I asked, sticking my hand out.

She smacked her lips. "I'm gonna have to start charging yo' ass."

"I bet yo' ass getting this from me, and putting it in these damn containers like it's yours."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not. I got my own connections but I do have something else for you that you don't sell," she replied digging through her purse of wonders.

She always seemed to pull random things out of there, but they were always beneficial to me. I don't know where she's getting this stuff from or what else she's got deep down in that bag, I just hope it's something as good as that rock. She pulled out a bag of tablets and capsules of something white.

"What's that?" I asked her.

She pulled one of the capsules out of the bag and held it up to the light, I guess admiring it. I don't know what the white capsules were but I knew they had to be some hard pills by the way she was smiling.

"You see this? It's called Lysergic Acid Diethylamide but my niggas around the block like to call it LSD," she smiled.

"What's it do?"

"Make you feel like a new man," she replied, rubbing on my thigh.

"Oh word?" I asked, finally starting to feel the cocaine working it's way into my system.

She nodded her hands and unzipped my pants, pulling my limp manhood out of my boxers. I laid my head on the back of my chair as she took all of me in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft, in all different types of motions speeds until I was ready to burst. I wasn't too sure about LSD but she was and she was only trying to persuade me the best way she knew how to. She wasn't good with verbally expressing herself, but she damn sure could express herself physically. Once I finally released in her mouth she slurped me up and pulled her skirt up. She pulled it up over her butt and came to sit on my lap. I tried sitting her on top of me but she pushed my hands away. As soon as I got inside of her, she let out a long moan once she was able to feel all of me.

"Shit," she mumbled as she began to ride me.

Candy and I did this on a daily basis. We'd get high, sleep together, and then we'd do it all over again. This was the kind of woman I needed and obviously Sincere wasn't the one to do this with me. I'm living the life right now. I got the perfect bitch. Business is continuously raking in money and I couldn't be happier. I should have decided to change my life years ago.