"He will hunt you down" He chuckled amused.

"Would he really risk it for just some servant helping him to become a ghost to the government?" I chuckled. "You are nothing to him"

His eyes glare at me with hate that would make any sane person back off. I cross my legs and leaned back on the chair staring at him amused.

"You know what's so interesting about vampires?" I stopped watching his expression turn blank. "We feed like wild animals in the jungle. A lion does not feed on an infected animal filled with disease, a wolf would not dare to taste the rotting alive flesh of the animal. We do not feed off spoiled blood so tell me what would happen if a vampire like yourself would drink that infected blood?" 

I smirk seeing the horror that made him drop that smug look on his face. His eyes landed on the injection filled with blood in my hands. I can feel all the eyes on me and the tension that silenced the place even the crickets and animals outside stopped as if to listen at the way his heart would speed up.

"Nothing..." He tried to sound confident like the way he has been through this whole thing.

"Really?." I smiled. "Then this will be a treat for you a blood infected with aids" I sighed standing up.

 I neared him making him squirm in his chair but the cords around his body began to twist its hold causing him to hiss in pain.

"You really think you will stand a chance with Lincoln?!" He laughed crazily. "You girl will die just like everyone in this room. You will suffer, he will torture you and he will not bury you because you don't deserve any honor from him. You will burn like all the hunters, you will burn the same way your father and mother will burn." He shouted his veins coming out of his neck. He tug on the wires about him trying to break it "You think you are better then me?!Then all the vampires you have killed?! You are no better then us. You are the worst of them all. You are a killer you self righteous bitch!"

Cold pain anger rush through me his words hitting me the way he wanted but it quickly faded and all I felt was nothing. I face him lowering myself until our gaze is locked.

"You're right I am a killer but do you know what is the difference between you and me that you will never understand?" I move closer to him. "I got someone that is worth dying for" I smiled. "And if I burn Lincoln will burn with me."

My words felt like it echoed in the house making everything freeze in sight. You can hear the breathing of Kat who is in the far corner. You can hear a twig cracking underneath an animal's foot.  All the noise vanished into thin air and all that is left is the pounding of Kevin's heart.The intensity of the air was suffocating but it felt good to breathe it in.

Kevin's eyes widen slightly at my words catching him off guard for the first time we've been here. I smiled not affected by his cold words the way he thought I would be. I could've showed him anger and made him pay for what he said but instead I showed him that I will not break and I will not show weakness and let my emotions ahead of me. Looking at him right in the eye I gave him one final smile then I raised my hand and slam the needle in his vein to his neck. He gasp loudly, eyes bluging from his socket and mouth gaping wide.

I sat back infront of him watching as his body accept the blood but having trouble take it in the system. He gasp in a raspy throat. He squirm his eyes still wide, he has lost the capability of speaking. In a fast movement humanly possible he began to squirm and shake on the chair. The wires on his body wasn't the painful thing around him anymore. His veins pop out of his skin in a grotesque manner that I didn't know a body can make. He opened his mouth to begin screaming but instead. A big clump of blood cloth fell out of his mouth and more began to pour down.