[026] ceremony

"I wanna walk you down the aisle

"I wanna walk you down the aisle." The words hit Maya like a ton of bricks. She always assumed that Farkle would walk her down the aisle, since he was her best friend and almost like a brother to her. Yet here Shawn was asking Maya if he could fulfill the duties that a girl's father would usually do.

"I would love that if you would." She managed to say as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him.

"I'm glad that you let me be there for you." He said softly as he held onto the blonde that meant a lot to him and would always consider her his daughter. Even if it wasn't by blood.

"Maya!" Riley called loudly from downstairs which made her compose herself and give Shawn a warm smile as she let go of him. The blonde walked down the stairs trying her best not to fall with the dress blocking the view of her feet.

"Every bride should have something blue."

Maya's eyes widen as her mother stood there next to Riley who had on a long, flowy pink dress. In her mothers hands were a pair of heels that were a light sky blue.

"Thank you." Maya exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around her mother who let out a small chuckle as she hugged her daughter back.

"I'm so happy for you.. god. I better go outside before the water works start." Katy laughed as she pulled away and tried to blink away the tears that had formed in the rim of her eyes.

"This is it.. are you ready?" Riley grinned at her best friend as she looked at Maya from head to toe. She fixed her hair a bit by moving a single strand out of the way.

"As ready as I'll get." Maya teased as she allowed Riley to do what she pleased.

While the girls were inside.. Lucas was standing outside in his tux. His hair was combed nicely and he looked good. He was discussing something with Zay when he noticed a certain light haired brunette walk into the backyard. He tried to listen to Zay but he soon realized who it was.

"Sienna." He called out to the girl and she turned around with a smile growing. The brunette walked over with the help of her sister who held onto her. "What are you doing here? How are you here?"

"I've been awake for a couple hours now.. apparently going to a wedding isn't a good enough excuse to leave the hospital. So Astrid kidnapped me for the time being. Ill go back, but this is your day. I couldn't miss that." Sienna looked up at the blonde.

"Are you okay-"

"Don't worry about me. Please. This is yours and Maya's day. I'm beyond happy for you, okay. Now don't worry about me." Sienna chuckled as she hugged Lucas once more before going to take a seat.

"She seems quite happy." Zay raised his eyebrows as they watched the sisters walk away without another word.

"She's a great friend." Lucas sighed as he patted Zay on his back.