[007] thank you

m a y aAfter explaining to Josh the whole situation, Juliet had gotten home so I had to explain it again

m a y a
After explaining to Josh the whole situation, Juliet had gotten home so I had to explain it again. She was surprised but didn't say much. It was around eleven o'clock when I decided to go to sleep. Juliet gave me shorts and a tank top wear to sleep before heading to bed herself. I sat on the bed in the guest room as I stared at my phone on the dresser.

"Call him." I could hear Josh say as I looked towards the object. It had buzzed again. "He wants to talk to you."

"It's not that simple." I mumbled under my breath as I looked up at Josh as he stood against the frame of the door.

"But it is." He sighed as he walked closer to me and sat down on the bed next to me. His hands moved closer to mine as he grabbed ahold of my wrist. His other hand touched my fingers and inspected the ring. "It's pretty-"

"It's not an engagement ring." I admitted.

"Well what is it then?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's kinda like a promise ring. He promised me that someday we would be married." I chuckled as I looked down at it. Josh's fingers were messing with the ring. He slowly pulled away his hands.

"I think you should at least call him and say you're okay." Josh said softly as he got up from my bed. "I'm gonna be here for you no matter what."

"I know. Thank you." I smiled as I watched him leave the room. I sat there for a moment before giving in. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone and dialed Lucas's number.

s i e n n aIt was my first day back to class

s i e n n a
It was my first day back to class. I had planned on going in the morning, but Astrid asked if I could stay with her. So I was going later tonight. Thank god they offered night classes. A new college, all new people, but same things being taught. When I finished my lesson, I asked Lucas if he could pick me up. I didn't really know a lot about New York or the streets. I held on tightly to my case as a group of guys walked closer to me.

I could see them in the corner of my vision. I pretended not to notice, since maybe they were just walking by. There was no one around, but me. I pulled my phone out and pretended to type a message.

"Hey, princess."

I kept my head down as if I didn't hear that.

"Come on, baby girl. Don't act like you don't hear me."

I sighed as I slowly moved my head up and noticed they were right in front of me. The blonde one has icy blue eyes who must've been talking to me. He had a dirty blonde and brunette guy standing behind him. They were taller than me and strongly built.

"So, princess. I've never seen you around here." The blonde reeked of cologne. I stepped back a little as he got closer to me face. "What's this?"

My eyes widened as he got a grip of the handle on my instrument case.

"No." I managed to squeak as I pulled it away from his grasp.

"So she talks." The brunette chuckled as he seemed now intrigued by me.

"You know, baby. We could take you to our apartment if you are looking for somewhere to chill." The blonde smirked as he brought his hand to his lips mimicking smoking.

"I don't do that." I mumbled as I began to put my phone away but was quickly stopped by the brunette snatching it away.

"Let me just put my number in for you." He grinned as I watched him tap on my phone. I tried to reach for it but he moved it away quickly. I put my instrument down as I came closer to him trying to reach it.

"Aw, you wanna be close, huh?" My stomach turned as his smile turned into a wicked smirk as he put the phone back in my hand but wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me in closer to him. I could feel his dick through his sweatpants against my leg.

"Not fair, Jackson! I called dibs." The blonde whined as he watched us and I tried to break away. I pushed against his chest but he was holding onto me tightly.

"She wants me." The male looked down at me as brought his lips closer to mine and I turned my head away. I shook my head as he tried to kiss me. I yelped as I felt his hand slide down my back to my bottom.

"Shes playing hard to get." I could hear the blonde laugh as he tried to grab my face. Trying to force me to kiss the brunette.

"Sienna."

Suddenly everything stopped. The blonde stopped touching my face and the brunette stopped moving. He was still holding tightly to my waist which made me uncomfortable. I looked up towards the voice and there stood Lucas. I tried to push away from Jackson but he didn't budge.

"Who are you?" The blonde rolled his eyes as he came closer to Lucas.

I looked up towards the brunette holding on to me and in a split second I could hear someone groaning. I closed my eyes as the action happened. I didn't know what was happening but there were a lot of 'fuck you's and 'what the fuck'. A few minutes later Jackson's hands were off of me. I could feel the sudden impact as he was ripped away from me.

I slowly opened my eyes as I noticed the dirty blonde guy helping his friends. Lucas stood there with his fist curled. He had a bruise on his jawbone and his fist were purple-ish.

Soon I was in Lucas's arms as he wrapped them around me holding on to me safely. I hid my face in his chest like a little kid not wanting to be here anymore.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

He grabbed my violin case off the ground as he kept his other arm around me. I kept looked back as we walked to his car. The strangers were gone. He opened the door for me as he let go of me and I got in. He put my case in the back and got inside him.

When he closed the door and got in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in close to me. Nuzzling my head in his neck.

"Thank you." I choked out as I held onto him tightly. No one had ever stuck up for me besides Astrid.