[025] forever

"Done

"Done." Astrid muttered as she let the final curl loose from the curling wand. The brunette looked into the mirror at the blonde who sat there with a small smile.

"Thank you." Maya smiled up at her as she looked at her own reflect. Her blonde locks were hanging down her shoulder. Astrid had also done her makeup quite beautifully.

Astrid was about to open her mouth to reply when the sound of the doorbell caught her attention. Maya got up and walked downstairs with the brunette trailing behind her. As Maya opened the door, she was greeted by a blonde with icy blue orbs.

"Juliet." Maya's eyes lit up as the other blonde smiled at her.

"This is for you, Maya." She smiled warmly as she waved the black bag in her hands. Maya frowned unsure of the thing inside the bag until Juliet unzipped it.

Maya's eyes widen as she realized it was a wedding dress. It was beautiful. It was almost like it wasn't real, the types of dresses that you only see in movies. The milky white gown was right in front of her.

"Take it." Juliet assured as her smile grew and Maya took it in her hands. "Try it on. It should be your size, since we are the same. It was the gown I wanted to wear on my wedding day, but the seamstress couldn't have it ready on time. So I had to wear my second option. Wear it. Your wedding is supposed to be magical and there's no way you won't feel like a princess in it."

"I-I can't.." Maya tried to say whilst her eyes sparkled looking at the dress. Her fingers touching the fabric softly.

"No. Please. I insist. Also you don't have any other options." Juliet laughed as she looked over at Astrid who stood there also admiring the dress. "Hi! You must be Astrid.. the girl Maya slapped! It's nice to finally meet you."

"You too.. you are?" Astrid chuckled at the blondes reaction and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Juliet. Juliet Matthews. I'm married to Josh. I don't know if you've met him. He's Riley's uncle." She explained as she gave her a small wave. "Well.. listen. I gotta go get ready at my house so you try it on. Also ill see you soon!"

Maya waved bye as she watched Juliet quickly walk to her car then leave. The blonde then closed the door behind her and looked towards Astrid.

"Wanna help me?" Maya grinned.

"Uh- ill be back. I gotta go check something." Astrid gave a small smile as she checked her phone again and opened the door.

riley's pov

I silently scrolled through my phone rechecking everything that I had done so far which I noticed my boyfriend walking out the hotel. He had a smirk on his lips as he carried a small blue box.

"Did you get it?" I asked as he opened the door and got in the drivers seat.

"Yup. Made sure that it wasn't too fancy or too simple." My eyes widened as he opened the box which revealed two wedding bands. They were beautiful and sparkled in the sunlight.

"It's beautiful! Farkle!" I shrieked as I wrapped my arms around him tightly and held him close. "Thank you so much."

"You don't have to thank me. I want Maya and Lucas to be happy. Their happiness is what is important." He smiled back at me as he kissed my forehead which made me giggle.

"My dad's supposed to bring the cake with my mom, so they should be there now. Katy and Shawn are with them. I tried to call Lucas's parents but if they got on a flight now- they won't be here till midnight. Josh and Juliet must have already gotten Lucas and the other and given Maya the dress. Now we just gotta get ready."

"One day.. I want you to plan our perfect wedding." His warm smile made me melt and I kissed his lips.

"I already have, babe."

When we arrived back home my parents were already there. They had a variety of stuff and Shawn was helping. Katy was inside helping her daughter get ready. I didn't see Astrid around, but we still had time. I silently counted the flower petals on the bouquet as I walked inside.

That's when I saw Maya.

"Woah." Was the only way to explain the way she looked. She looked so beautiful in her dress.. well Juliet's dress. She looked like a doll.

"You like it, honey?" She chuckled as she did a small twirl.

"Ill give you two some time." Katy chuckled as she walked past me and towards outside.

"You're getting married.. you're getting married!" I shrieked as I wrapped my arms around her. "I wanna talk before I actually start bawling durning the wedding."

"I know. Thank you." She mumbled as she held onto me tightly.

"For?"

"I would have never called Juliet or done any of this. I know you wanted this day to be special. You mean a lot to me Riley and no matter what. You will be the most important person in my life." She whispered as we stood there with our arms around eachother.

"You will always be my extraordinary relationship, peaches. Your happiness means everything to me. No matter what I will be here for you." I giggled as I pulled away and looked down at our fingers.

"You are always gonna be in my life." She grinned.

"There's no where else I would wanna be." I teased her.

"Thunder."

"Lighting."

We smiled as our hands clasped together and we both laughed.

"We are forever." I mumbled as I hugged her once more feeling the tears escape my eyes.