[018] next to him

a/n: i promised another chapter and since i had so much inspiration/im sick in my bed i wrote quite a bit. enjoy!

s i e n n a

s i e n n a

I always wondered what would happen when I died. People always said that before you die your life would flash before your eyes. A part of me didn't want that. I spent my whole life hiding in my sister's shadow. The most I did was get good grades and never get in trouble.

I did nothing. The music I played was the only gift I had, but even that wasn't good enough. When I was in the seventh grade there was a boy that I had feelings for. It hurt. He made me stomach turn at the thought of him and the idea of liking someone made me nauseous.

Why?

Everything that was supposed to come natural. Everything that everyone else went through. I didn't. I had wished my whole life to my like my sister. She was beautiful and had no problem saying what she thought.

"Lucas!"

It happened so sudden. One second we were sitting in the car quietly as Lucas talked to Maya.. A second later we were flipped over.

I could hear the faint sound of my sister screaming and her hand reaching for mine but it seemed so far away from me. I tried to reach and grab her but I couldn't. My head was throbbing as my eyes slowly opened to the scene. Farkle and Lucas laid lifeless against the airbags and Astrid was slumped over. I began to panic immediately. I tried to take off my seatbelt but the button wouldn't click and I felt trapped. No one moved and I was terrified. I yelled for help as loud as I could but I felt as if no one could hear my screams.

Slowly the pain in my head became stronger and the more I screamed the more I felt drowsy. I knew that if I had a concussion not to go to sleep but my breath was growing weary.

"Help." I yelped one last time before allowing myself to be submerged into the pain I felt. I noticed a man yelling something but everything slowly began to fade. My vision became darker and soon my eyes were shut.