[010] maya

baby you're the highlight of my lowlife take a shitty day and make it alright

baby you're the highlight of my lowlife take a shitty day and make it alright. oh and every circumstance yeah you make the difference.

m a y a
When Farkle had suggested going to lunch with him I thought it would be a good idea. Well at least that's what I told myself as I got into my car. I arrived later than I thought I would since Juliet kept trying to dress me like her own personal doll. No matter how many times I protested, she didn't seem to notice as she searched her closet.

Her cheerful smile made me feel a little better that I at least made someone happy in my life. I called Riley when I woken up in the morning and had gotten an earful. About an hour later she calmed down and we talked about everything. It felt good to talk to her. I had told her about the lunch date or whatever you wanna call it with Farkle and before I could say anything else she had already invited herself.

I got out the car wearing a light blue tight short shirt with black high waisted jeans that all belonged to Juliet. We were the same size which was great. I didn't really care what I wore. I would've been happy just wearing one of Josh's hoodies and jeans. I walked inside the restaurant that Farkle had texted me about.

I looked around and didn't see the brunette, but then I heard my name being called. I looked to see Farkle standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"What took you so long?" He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug and I just smiled as I hugged him back.

"Like my new clothes?" I snorted sarcastically as I did a twirl which caused him to laugh.

"Juliet." We both said at the same time as he lead me to our table. I sat down across from as I pulled out my phone. No new notifications.

"Maya." Farkle's voice snapped me back to reality as I looked up at him. He had an uneasy smile on his lips as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I mumbled under my breath before a fake cough could be heard next to me.

"Peaches." Riley's voice became more clear as I looked up towards the brunette and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist pulling her into me.

"I missed you so much." I groaned as she chuckled and hugged me just as tightly. I didn't wanna let go of her. Being away from her killed me.

"Please come home!" She whined and I began to feel bad. "I miss you! I miss you being in the room right next to mine. The house feels empty without you. I need you."

"Riles." I winced as I chuckled. "I'll come home!"

"So this is how it feels to be the third wheel." Farkle caught our attention and we both laughed. Riley and I then reached our hands out as Farkle came around and we wrapped our arms around him.