[023] lets do it

m a y a"I don't know if I can do this!" Riley quickly turned around and looked at me which made my eyes widened

m a y a
"I don't know if I can do this!" Riley quickly turned around and looked at me which made my eyes widened.

"Come on, Riles. I'd do this for you." Maya pleaded which made Riley groan in acceptance knowing I would. "What do I do again?"

"Just walk into the room and act like you need to talk to the nurse... then bam!" I exaggerated the last word and pretended to pass out.

"The nurse will be surprised and people will come to help you then.. I sneak in. Sound good?" My smile grew as she nodded her head slowly.

I looked down at the time on my iphone.. 11:44. I looked over at my brunette best friend who gave me a small nod before standing up and walking towards the front desk. I watched as I threw my hood over my head and hid behind a fake plant.

I watched her slowly as she walked in past me and headed towards the desk. The nurse didn't seem to care as she approached her desk. Riley turned and looked at me once more. I shot her a thumbs up and she rolled her eyes.

She took in a deep breath.

"Help!" Riley shrieked loudly which caught the nurses attention, she faked a gasp for air and collapsed onto the ground.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?!" The blonde quickly rose from her chair and bend down over at Riley who had her eyes closed.

I took this as my opportunity and walked past the commotion of Riley. I leaned over the desk and grabbed a ring of keys. In a matter of seconds I walked into the large doors. I could hear some women freaking out and to call for help. I sped up and zipped up my black hoodie. I tucked my hands into my pocket and took my hood off. I peaked through every corner and kept my eyes on the cameras. I knew I had to hurry.

I walked past a man in a coat and he didn't seem to care as I walked down the hall. I grinned deviously at how easy this was and looked down at my phone again. The room number..

My ocean colored blue orbs looked at every room I passed till I finally was in front of his room. I looked once more at the camera before unlocking the door with the key. It took a couple of seconds before I could figure out which one opened the doors.

Finally the door unlocked. A large smirk grew on my lips as I pulled the key out. I dropped the keys and kicked them across the hall. If they found me with the keys- they could easily blame me. I turned the door handle and noticed it was dark with only the moonlight peaking in.

I was about to yell at Lucas but that's when I felt a of hand cover my mouth from behind. I yelped quietly as I tried to adjust to the darkness and that's when I rolled my eyes.

I licked the person's hand which made the familiar male groan in response. I let out a laugh as the person pulled away from me.

"Nice try, huckleberry." I teased as I tried to walk towards the bed but was stopped by Lucas picking me up with one hand and laying me on the bed.

"I missed you." He sharply inhaled as he laid down next to me and put his head against my temple.

"I missed you too. There wasn't a day that I didn't think about you." I admitted as I laced my fingers with his. He could still move his fingers.

Even though it was pitch black in the room, I could feel his presence next to me. We were so close together and for a moment I felt happy. I felt like everything was gonna be fine. He turned my head with his free hand and placed his lips on mine.

I returned the kiss with more passion and he let go of my hand. He placed it on my cheek holding my face close to him. I could feel his smile in the kiss and it made me chuckle.

"I love you and I'm sorry this had to happen." He whispered with our lips only centimeters away.

"You didn't mean for it to happen. It just happened. It's not good but you're safe. That's all that matters. Im so glad that you woke up." I admitted as my fingers brushed against his lips. The moonlight peaked through the shades illuminating some of the room.

"I love.. you too." He muttered as his fingers began to play with my blonde locks. "Can we get married tomorrow?"

"Wait what." I laid up and looked at him. "Lucas you just got better. I don't wanna rush anything."

"Maya. I've waited forever to get married to you. I've said this before. I don't care if we get married the next day or we have a whole marriage deal with family and friends. I just want to be with you. I don't care who sees." He sighed as he sat up in the bed also.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything." He smiled as he used one hand and laid me back down on his chest. "There's no one else I would wanna spend the rest of my life with."

"Let's do it." I muttered.

"You are my world." Was the last thing I heard.

I cuddled against him and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting to sleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

3rd person

And that's how they stayed for the rest of the night. In the morning they were greeted to one of the nurses who shrieked at the sight of them on the bed together while holding his breakfast. Maya quickly grabbed her bag and kissed Lucas bye before running out his room.

They were gonna do it.

They wanted to do it.

a/n: im sorry for a late update / not a good one but ive been slacking w my writing. anyways the story is almost finished w two or more chapters left.