[017] silence

a/n: finished midterms! last day before christmas break is tomorrow im excite

It was pretty funny to watch Maya yell at Zay for eavesdropping then Riley start defending him saying it could've been important

It was pretty funny to watch Maya yell at Zay for eavesdropping then Riley start defending him saying it could've been important. Which triggered Isadora to dramatically tell Riley to stop flirting with her boyfriend. Then Farkle stood there as he watched his girlfriend and ex argue about if Riley was actually flirting or not.

I just chuckled to myself as I watched the sight in front of me.

"Smackle! For the fiftieth time- I was not flirting with Zay!" Riley exclaimed as she looked down at her friend.

"Just because your ex boyfriend and current boyfriend liked to flirt with me. Doesn't mean you can flirt with Zay." Which caused us all to look at her wide eyed.

"Isadora!" Farkle chuckled.

"Smackle." I raised my eyebrows as I realized what she had said.

"That was pretty good." Maya laughed as she pointed towards Isadora. I just shook my head as I watched her laugh. She was beautiful.

"I'm gonna go grab something for us to eat." I changed the subject as I watched the reaction on Riley's face. "I'll be back."

"I can come with you." Farkle offered.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and kissed Maya on the cheek before grabbing my car keys with Farkle trailing behind me. I wasn't sure if it was out of kindness or he wanted to avoid Isadora and Riley. We ended up settling on a pizza place and after half of an hour of waiting we finally walked out the pizza parlor.

"That took forever." I huffed as I carried the two large boxes with Farkle next to me as we walked towards my car.

"They make their pizza fresh so I mean." He shrugged his shoulders but he soon looked up then became nervous.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around where he was looking towards. That's when I finally saw it.

The golden haired brunette with her older sister trailing closely behind her.

"Sienna." I mumbled under my breath and Farkle looked towards me.

"Are you okay?" He looked towards me with a confused expression written on his face. "With the Astrid predicament?"

"I think so." I said slowly looking down at the boxes.

"Cause they're coming this way." My eyes widened as soon as I heard Farkle's voice. I tried to hide myself but it was futile.