[016] whats next?

a/n: sorry for how bad my writing is becoming but this is more of a filler with a lot of lucaya fluff tbh.

"Hey, beautiful

"Hey, beautiful." My eyes widened as I heard the familiar voice. Lucas smiled down on me and planted a kiss on my lips. I wasn't sure how to react at the moment but I kissed him back. In the midst of our innocent kiss soon turned heated I managed to mutter, "I love you."

"I love you too." He pulled away slowly and wrapped his arm around me loosely pulling me with him. I couldn't help but smile. It grew more as I spotted the raven haired female from behind.

"Isadora!" I practically yelped as I hugged her from behind and she laughed at my reaction. "Maya."

"What's going on?" I knitted my eyebrows as I noticed everyone was in the living room.

"Isadora and Zay have some new." Riley clarified as she pulled me into her and wrapped her arm around me. I looked between the two, "What's going on?"

My eyes widened as they told me everything. Isadora is pregnant and they're engaged! It hit me all at once as I watched the expressions on their face change as they explained everything to me. I laughed from time to time and I kept a sincere smile on my lips.

This is where I wanted to be. Around my best friends and no one could change that. Not even Astrid. I had the man I loved with all my heart. My four best friends around me and two of them deeply in love.

When they told me they wanted me to be the god mother I squealed and excitedly said yes. I wondered how much I sounded like Riley.

"So I talked to Astrid." I muttered in a low voice as I looked towards Lucas as everyone else talked about their life.

"You talked to her?" He raised his eyebrows and I simply nodded.

"Well...?" Zay chimed in which caused Lucas and I to both look in his direction and we both let out a muffled chuckle before I turned back towards Lucas.

"I want to be more." I managed to say the five words that I had never said out loud. "I want it to be us."

I shifted uncomfortably when I noticed everyone was staring at us. They had stopped their conversations and were staring point blank at us. I let out and uneasy chuckle and Lucas seemed to notice.

"Pretend were not here?" He asked raising his eyebrows and Riley shook her head. "Alright then."

He grabbed my hand and carefully pulled me with him. His hands were larger than mine and I liked it when he held onto me. He lead me to my room and we sat on my bed.

"Now continue what you were saying." He chuckled as he smiled looking at me. Which made my heart swell.

"Lucas Friar, I want you to marry me." I said abruptly which cause his eyes to widen.

"Wait- I'm supposed to ask. Right?" He shook his head as he processed what I had said.

"What's wrong with me asking you?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him.

"Nothing, sweetie. I just never thought I'd be asked." He admitted with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Well today's your lucky day, sweetheart." I said in a country accent which earned a laugh from him.

"Are you sure?" His expression changed. "Are you sure you wanna get married? That's a really big step."

"Do you not want to?" I asked. He shook his head at my question.

"It's not that. I don't want you to feel like you have to rush into anything. I want to get married when you are ready and well I'm just making sure you are ready." He grabbed onto my hand.

"I-I.."

"Cause I love you, Maya Hart, enough to follow you around the world and never look back." He whispered and my breathing became heavy as he spoke. "I don't want you to regret this."

Seconds later I hid my face in his neck and muttered against his skin, "say it again." Before kissing his collar bone softly.

"I love you, Maya Hart." He told me which made me smile.

"I love you too, Lucas Friar, and I do want to marry you. Just nothing big. You're the best thing to ever happen to me and I don't wanna mess that up." I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You could never ruin this." As he said that I stood up slowly from the bed and opened my door revealing Riley, Farkle, Isadora, and Zay who were sitting next to door with Zay holding a glass.

"Maya." He tried to hide the cup behind him and scooted next to Isadora.

a/n: rip it's almost christmas break which i promise i will update more then !! rn im only updating once a week because of school. also if you're into more riarkle then go check out my other story pretty.