[013] feel something.. anything

m a y aI slowly opened my eyes as I let out a small groan

m a y a
I slowly opened my eyes as I let out a small groan. My body felt sore as I tried to move my legs. I quietly cursed under my breath as I moved my hand in front of my eyes to block the sun beaming in through the blinds. I looked down and my body was sprawled on top of Lucas's torso. I moved away and peaked over my bed. Half of his clothes were on the floor next to the door and so were mine from yesterday. I looked down at my body and I was in his shirt that was really oversized on me. I didn't wanna talk anymore. I just wanted to feel his body close to mine. Like it used to be.

My head was screwed up and he was the reason. I cautiously got up from my bed and stretched my limbs. I didn't know what to think anymore. This guy met the world to me but he could easily destroy it in a matter of seconds.

Josh and Lucas were two different guys yet they both easily forgot about me with other girls.

I pushed my body up but was stopped by the tug on the shirt. I frowned in confusion as I noticed Lucas was holding onto it. He appeared knocked out and as much as I wanted to rip away from him I couldn't. I quietly pulled myself back in bed and rested my head on his chest.

I laid there. I tried to close my eyes but I could hear his heart beating which diverted my attention. I silently counted in my head every time I would hear a thump.

My blue orbs looked up at the male as he laid there asleep restlessly. I looked at all his distinguished features. That's when I felt his heart slow down.

"You're staring." He mumbled groggily as his eyes slowly opened to reveal his emerald green orbs.

"I can do what I want, huckleberry." I rolled my eyes as he looked down at me with a hazy smile.

"Are we gonna talk?" He managed to mumble as he closed his eyes again.

"We did talk." I looked away from him and rested my head back on his chest looking at the paint on the wall. The drawings on the wall that I had painted lit up my room. They made me feel content.

"Oh. We did more than just talk-" I elbowed him on the side which caused him to groan behind a muffled chuckle. "I'm serious."

"So am I. Can we just forget it?" I said rather quickly as an attempt to move on from the subject.

"Maya," He grabbed my hand which made me look up at him again. "I don't want you to cover up your feelings."

"What do you want from me, Lucas?" I got up and pulled away from his grasp. I pulled his shirt off my body and threw it towards him as I looked for clothes. I put on a loose white shirt and high waisted jeans without saying a word to Lucas.