[024] 8 hours

"You plant to what?" Riley shrieked, rather loudly, as Maya sat on the couch and watched her pace back and forth

"You plant to what?" Riley shrieked, rather loudly, as Maya sat on the couch and watched her pace back and forth. The brunette was a mess as she tried to figure everything out. "You're only giving me an eight hour notice before your wedding!"

"Alright. First- breathe." Maya sighed as she rolled her eyes and sat back against the couch. "You don't have to do anything."

"Oh. I'm doing something!" Riley muttered as she grabbed her phone off the table and began dialing various numbers. "Even if we only have eight hours.. I'm not gonna allow my two best friends to get married without an actual ceremony."

"We both wanna do something small." The blonde admitted as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Besides who could you be calling!"

"Go take a shower and let me deal with it. I got some serious calls to make and you don't smell to good." Riley teased as she looked over at Maya.

"Lucas didn't say I smelled." She gasped

"Yeah. Well he's your boyfriend- he's not supposed to tell you the truth about how you smell." The brunette laughed before walking towards the kitchen and Maya rolled her eyes before heading upstairs to take a shower.

Riley sat on the counter and began to trail through her contacts on her phone. She called all their close family and friends. She called Zay and Isadora wondering if they could come up with a way to find a cake. She called her mother to come over with her dad and set up the backyard. Also making sure to ask Maya's parents to come along also. She dialed Juliet's house and asked if she could find a wedding dress in the short amount of time. Making sure to call Josh also.

"Hour one.. the clothes!"

Everything would be set. As Riley hung her phone up, she heard a knock on the door. The brunette walked towards the door and that's when she noticed it was Astrid. She had a small smile on her lips.

"Astrid.. hey!" Riley beamed as she pulled the other brunette into the house which surprised her.

"I just came to ask how you two were doing-" Astrid tried to explain but Riley quickly cut her off.

"Listen. Here's the gist of it. Maya and Lucas are gonna get married. To make up for kissing Maya's fiancé how about you go help Maya get ready! I gotta go find wedding bands!" Riley gushed as she pulled her phone out and dialed her boyfriend's number.

"Uh- what do I do?" Astrid furrowed her eyebrows confused as Riley practically pushed her up the stairs.

"It's simple. Do her hair and fix her make up. Maya should be in the shower but you can just wait for her in her room. I'll be back in ten- twenty minutes. If the door rings let them in and tell them it's in the back.." Riley explained as she quickly darted out the door and Astrid stood there in confusion.

The brunette sighed as she simply watched Riley leave. She turned towards the stairs and walked up the staircase.

"'Maya!" She called as she walked down the hall way and looked towards the rooms wondering which one was hers. That's when she heard the shower stop and Astrid froze.

"Riley don't make suc- AH!" Maya screamed as she looked towards Astrid. The blonde let out a small sigh. "Didn't your dad ever teach you not to go into a stranger's house?"

"Yeah.. well Riley let me in and before I could reject, she left. She said she had something to go do." The brunette sighed as she followed Maya into her room and sat on her bed.

"Um.. you're just gonna sit here?" Maya frowned as she readjusted her towel.

"Oh. Is there a problem? I'm kinda used to this cause I grew up with a sister, but if it makes you uncomfortable than I'll wait. Riley wanted me to do your makeup and hair." Astrid sighed as she walked towards the door and closed it behind her then leaned her back against the door.

"I told Riley not to make a big deal over this. Lucas just got released and I'm sure he doesn't wanna be surrounded by people." Maya groaned as she threw a shirt over her and put on shorts.

"She's your best friend.. yet why does she mean excited than you?" Astrid asked as Maya opened the door making her almost fall.

"I'm excited, but I just don't wanna make a huge deal over it. But it's Riley Matthews- I didn't expect her to take it lightly." Maya chuckled as she walked back towards the restroom. "So are you gonna do my hair?"

Astrid chuckled as Maya let down her golden blonde locks.

"Straight or curled?" The brunette chuckled as she ran her fingers through the blonde's hair with a small smile.

As Maya and Astrid were left alone to get ready for the wedding- Riley was else where. Trying her best to gather up as much family as she could in such a short amount of time. Lucas was busy at his hotel trying to make his arm comfortable when he heard a knock.

The blonde groaned as he rose to his feet and as soon as he opened the door. His eyes widened as Josh walked in holding a suit bag with Zay trailing behind him.

"What is this?" He frowned as Zay held a suit bag too.

"This is yours." Josh laughed as he pushed the bag against Lucas's chest lightly. "It should be your size."

"Woah- what what's going on? Who's getting married?" Lucas chuckled as he unzipped the bag revealing a black tux.

"You are, dummy." Zay snickered at his friend and Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Obviously- but I didn't expect all this. Maya and I wanted something small. Not something that was formal." The blonde chuckled as he sat down against the bed frame.

"Just get dressed.. okay? Riley stopped calling my phone two minutes ago when I said I was finally here. If she doesn't see you in this suit- she will kill me. Literally." Josh chuckled uneasily as he opened the bag Zay had. "Don't worry we all have one. Farkle is a little preoccupied, right now, but he got a suit."