[002] dont hurt anybody

a s t r i dI had finally finished bringing everything into the house with the help of my sister who was now relaxing on the love seat couch

a s t r i d
I had finally finished bringing everything into the house with the help of my sister who was now relaxing on the love seat couch. Our parents had bought us a small house prior to the whole moving ordeal. It had two small bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and single study room.

I groaned as my body hit the couch next to my sister. She looked over at me with a small smile as I laid my head on her shoulder. My sister was my rock. She was the only person who understood me. Even though we were only complete opposites when it came to our attitudes.

Sienna had always been the shy girl. She never liked to ask people questions or get to know them. Instead she stood there with her doll like eyes watching everything. I was her voice. Sienna kept me calm. I would ramble to fill the empty noise till someone would tell me to shut up. Sienna never had that problem.

Sienna and I have always been the same age. We are fraternal twins. Our parents were always supportive of us. They wanted us to go out and achieve what we always wanted. Even though they agreed on what they wanted for us, sometimes they didn't get what they want. Our mom died when we were juniors in high school. She never mentioned to us that she was getting so sick, even though we all knew about it- we just didn't know how bad.

We saw less and less of her. Until we didn't see her at all. My dad knew about it all and took it the hardest. We could hear him crying at night when we couldn't sleep. We tried to comfort him, but we didn't know what to say. The mere mention of her choked him up.

So we stopped talking about her.

"What did you think of Lucas's girlfriend?" I heard her squeak and I looked up at her. She was looking at the painting on the wall and I glanced at the painting too.

"She's pretty. I thought it was a little weird that Lucas didn't mention her till a week before the flight." I mumbled as my eyes roamed the room.

"You told me you were over him, Astrid." My sister calmly said and I looked at her. She had a serious look in her eyes.

"I am. What type of homewrecker would I be if I took Lucas from her?" I cleared my throat as I met my sister's eyes.

"Then why did you tell Maya about you liking Lucas before?" She frowned and I sighed in response.

I got up from the couch and stretched my body. "I'm gonna start unpacking my room. I'll be there if you need me, bubs."

"I just don't want you to hurt anybody, Astrid. Your track records with guys isn't exactly good. The last guy you dated had a wife and it completely crushed you when he broke up with you. I don't want you to get hurt either." She spoke up as she watched me carefully.

"I know. I know. We take care of eachother and I promise nothing bad will happen. Lucas means a lot to me- as a friend. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that."

She gave me a slight smile as she nodded her head.

m a y aLucas made me feel so happy and seeing him again made me feel like the luckiest girl on earth

m a y a
Lucas made me feel so happy and seeing him again made me feel like the luckiest girl on earth. I yawned as I got up from my bed and searched for some clean clothes. When we got back to mine and Riley's house, I gave him a welcome home present that I thought he would like.

He had sheets covering his bottom half while he laid there knocked out. Our clothes we had worn before were scattered on the floor. I put on shorts and a regular T shirt with my old colleges name on the front. I wasn't sure if Riley was home or not, she had slowly spent more time with Farkle at his apartment. They became official some time in the year and that's all she could talk about.

I wasn't complaining. Seeing Riley happy made me happy too. After last year and the whole Lucas and Riley kiss it was nice seeing her with a different attitude. I walked downstairs and noticed the brunette sitting in the living room watching some tv show.

"Hey, peaches." She greeted as soon as she heard me walk in. I smiled at her back as I sat next to her. "You know next time you shouldn't be so loud. I swear I could hear you moaning from outside before I walked in to the house."

I could feel myself become hot and I couldn't hide my blush. "Shut up." I tried to say but we both ended up laughing at it. "You're one to talk!"

"Daddy Lucas?" She furrowed her eyebrows which caused me to lightly hit the brunette with my arm. I couldn't believe her.

"So how was seeing Lucas again for the first time?" She asked as she glanced over at me and I looked at the tv in front of us.

"It was great. It felt amazing being in his arms again. I really do love him, Riles. It's only been one day but it just feels right. I don't wanna be fucking cheesy but I really do love him." I sighed as I could feel the brunette's eyes on me. I looked over at her and she had a warm smile on her lips. "Two girls came with him."

"Wait. What?" She had an uneasy laugh as her expression changed hearing my five words. I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah apparently they went to his college and they planned on moving to New York since one of them is transferring. They are good friends of Lucas's. There names are Sienna and Astrid. They are both drop dead gorgeous. One of them never stops talking and the other barely said a full sentence. They give me a weird vibe." I explained as I ran my fingers through my blonde hair.

"You're boyfriend slash sorta fiancé- I'm not sure if you two have talked about that -but he brought two girls back from college?" She tried to make sense of the situation. "Well what did they say?"

"One of them used to like Lucas and the other I have no idea." I muttered as I looked at my best friend's eyes. "They just talked about how they knew Lucas."

"Well maybe you should get to know them. It can hurt right? Lucas obviously thinks they're nice people so they can't be that bad. Besides Lucas is your boyfriend, he wouldn't hurt you." Her smile grew as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Yeah. You're right." I nodded my head slowly as leaned my head on her shoulder. "Lucas wouldn't hurt me."